1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Twitter account suddenly disappeared

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by boti, Apr 24, 2019.

Two weeks ago my twitter account disappeared, it no longer exists. I didn't get an access code via SMS so I know I wasn't hacked. I didn't received a suspension message or something like that. When I try to contact Twitter support I receive an automatic response that says that I should restore my password, but when I try to restore it I don't even have a chance because I get an error message that says "Something is technically wrong: we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.", can't change my password neither because of the same error.
    SEMrush
    Someone here has been through something similar? I would really aprecciate your help.

boti, Apr 24, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Peon

Best Answers:
    Well that's the first time I am hearing about it. Strange enough that you are not getting a SMS code. Try retrieving your account from email used for it and keep trying it. Twitter is working fine and like a charm for me.

LadyStarc, Apr 26, 2019 IP