1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My tweets and DP

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by allwayslearning, Nov 28, 2011.

The settings area of DP I saw that I could make it so people can see my tweets and I guess therefore could get involved but I tried to put the full url http://twitter.com/#!/honestman3 which I copied from my browser when my account was were I could see it and it only allowed enough characters part of it. However if there is this other way of doing this I would rather just remove that link in my sig and replace it with a link to a different page on my site. If anyone knows if by adding my twitter link in general setting where it says you can will mean people can see my tweets when I post on DP let me know and if that is possible what do I put in the field in my setting where this can be added?

I also so where I could put in a field that says blog and xml feed. I do have a blog on my site as well as an RSS feed that somehow are combined with one XML url and when you go to my site you can click on the navigational bar to go to my blog which has a url that is different that the xml url that ends with -blog.html instead of xml. My question is which of those urls is best to put in the blog field in settings.

By now you likely realize I am not a website expert or someone who has an SEO buixness or works for one like so many people on this and other forums like it so please don’t hold that against me,

Actually the whole concept of my site is providing tools and information for people who want to spend more time on content and other aspects of building a site than on the technical part. Having said that let me stress that this does not mean I endorse get rich quick and thing this does not take time and effort.

My target visitor is more in to building a site around a theme they have a passion for, know about or is a hobbies providing content about those themes then finding affiliate programs like adsense or others who want the kind of traffic the site owners visitors would be.

Solved! View solution.
    allwayslearning, Nov 28, 2011 IP
    You need to enter your username only and not whole link.

And people would be able to view your tweets on your profile page.

Digital_shubhi, Nov 29, 2011 IP