1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My success with Digital River OneNetworkDirect Affiliate Network

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by webtools, Aug 13, 2008.

I have just started promoting software products from Digital River OneNetworkDirect Affiliate Network about a 10 days back. Within this short span, I am beginning to experience a decent amount of sale, something of the order of about $150 per day. They are having some of the biggest software vendors in their network, and it looks like the best in the software industry. The best part which I liked is that they send the visitor directly to the software vendor page for pre-selling, unlike their predecessor RegNow, which used to send the visitors to their own buy page.

But, the user interface is not that good. And there is no method in which affiliates can contact the network. At least I could not find any. I tried to contact them on email, but there was no response even after 3 emails.

The other thing is that they will start paying after 60 days of the sale. Is it usual for the affiliate networks ? I am not sure how do they pay. Actually I am in India, and I am not sure if they pay via ACH (Automatic Clearing House) facility, which I would like to use.

Is there anybody, who has had success with OneNetworkDirect. Can you share with us, how do you receive your payments, and how do you contact them, if you require to contact them.

Thanks, in advance.

webtools, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  2. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think they can send payment to international wire. But i haven't been paid yet because didn't promote it. I don't have any idea promoting softwares. :D

komrad, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  3. Pingo Dot Com

Pingo Dot Com Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, they had a booth at Affiliate Summit. Its always nice to promote software because there is good commission $

Pingo Dot Com, Aug 14, 2008 IP