1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My sites hosted at hostingzeal keeps getting hacked

Discussion in 'Security' started by conie k, Aug 27, 2013.

In this case I seriously suspect that my host which hostingzeal.com has some serious security problem on their shared ip server.

Last month I move my sites from another host zippykid to be exact to hostingzeal because they were stretching me cash wise. But within 2 weeks I found both my sites being hacked at first I didn't know how to make of it as it was the first time that happened to me beside Zippykid usually so problems before I even realised. So after cleaning the site I decided to make hostingzeal aware of the problem which they reply by saying there was no problem on their side. Then the sites were hacked the second time which I was forced to move the bigger one to another dedicated host and I haven't had any problem since, I wake up today to find that the second site that was left was hacked again.

Does anyone ever had problems with hostingzeal or I'm I just paranoid please note that I have premium security installed which is why I suspect shared ip as the source as the second time they were hacked I didn't have anything installed they were almost empty.

conie k, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  2. Meglepett

Meglepett Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is probably not the hosting but the cms running your site. PM me the domain, will take a look.

Meglepett, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  3. webtalk

webtalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    upgrade to latest version. have custom php.ini to tighten the security. scan for malwares and viruses. feel free to ping me
    if you need any help.
    thanks
    khurram

webtalk, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  4. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First of all you have to scan your PC for malware, change any password, update to last version and keep monitoring your sites.

Zoti Media Group, Sep 20, 2015 IP