1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site traffic & sales has been on a great uprise, yesterday it took nose dive, why?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by wondingcd, Aug 16, 2011.

Over the past month I have been making huge changes to my site, thanks to some of the great advice I have got in these message boards. Yesterday, my sales and visitors took a huge nose dive. Not just a normal fluctuation. I have not made any site changes to cause this. Today is just as bad as yesterday. Maybe someone could give me some incite? Some advise? Or even a way to maybe figure out why?

wondingcd, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  2. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you can't expect it to go on rising forever can you? Anyway maybe this could be Google playing with your site. Just continue with what you were doing to get all that attention in the first place. Hopefully that will work for you.

unknownpray, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  3. Piradzinsh

Piradzinsh Peon

Best Answers:
    It is too early to judge what have happened to your website. Monitor your website for at least few weeks before you make any conclusions

Check which keyword dropped in ranking, maybe some new competitor come or your social campaign has failed.

There can be some many things done wrong, so make a deeper research in your website statistics

Piradzinsh, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  4. sriramraj

sriramraj Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very important to follow white hat SEO techniques for your website or blog. Don't go for SEO techniques which may ban Google any time. White Hat SEO techniques such as Article Writing, Blog commenting are the best ways to share links.

sriramraj, Aug 21, 2011 IP