1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site suitable for adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mahins, Nov 27, 2013.

Hi my blogspot site is engnation.blogspot.com it's getting 80-120 visitors per day.it's about learning english.can experienced users look at this and tell me if it's ,at all, suitable for me to apply for adsense? pointing out areas to improve would be really appreciated.

mahins, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  2. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is, BUT I see you dont have a lot of content , try to add more articles before applying for the account

000karim, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  3. WebDeveloperSahil

WebDeveloperSahil Active Member

Best Answers:
    80-120 visitors or page views? There is difference in that brother, clear it for me please

WebDeveloperSahil, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  4. WebDeveloperSahil

Best Answers:
    Also there are lots of blank pages, which can affect your website approval.

5. mahins

mahins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    per day 80 to 120 page views of this website...at least the blogspot dashboard says so.. look at this screenshot[​IMG]
    right.i made the menus in blogspot template and adding the actual article day by day.now it has 51 total lessons and exams.lessons are big in size,exams are not so big(i'll make them bigger)
    the site is 1.5 months old and i'll apply(after finalizing the blank pages in menu issue) from bangladesh.so shall i wait?thank you

mahins, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  6. WebDeveloperSahil

Best Answers:
    My friend mahins, pageviews aren't visitors. A single vistors can have unlimted pagviews on your website. Just guess if one visitor viewed five pages of your blog, then you are getting only 30-40 visitors. Try to concentrate on content rather than visitors, build some backlinks and for god sake use Analytics instead of blogspot pagviews :D

Good luck with Google analytics

7. mahins

mahins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you.yes page view and visitors are different.i didn't think about it that way.i've g analytics too.but for some reason i think pasting the analytics code in the bp template went wrong.anyway it says only 53 visitors!

mahins, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  8. mahins

mahins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the reason i say it went wrong is g analytics says pageview number totally different from blogger dasboard's pageview number

mahins, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  9. WebDeveloperSahil

Best Answers:
    You need at least 50k unique impressions to earn good amount of dollars. Believe me

10. mahins

mahins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    50k seems a distant dream.maybe when if i can connect some other people to post lessons and exams too,like a group project.
    anyway it's just an english learning site of mine and it's main goal is just that.i thought some income would be good too :)

mahins, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  11. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    First step , get a paid domain and hosting, build some backlinks and work on content, then add adsense

000karim, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  12. mahins

mahins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    that's the problem.i'm very good at joomla and wp,but i can't buy hosting/domain. that's why i downgraded to blogspot.i use a wp site to send out auto tweets about the blogspot site...it sends a tweet every hour or so.

mahins, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  13. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    There isn't a traffic requirement for AdSense. However, a few things to watch out for. First, make sure that you have copyright permission to use all of the images on your website. Even if you don't, you may still get approval, but you could banned later on the road prior to receiving your first payment. Once you are banned, there typically is no going back unless the copyright violation is deamed minor. Ripping images off from someone elses website is hardly ever deemed 'minor'. Second, make sure that you have an AdSense privacy policy. AdSense requires this prior to getting approval. More content will help your chances at success, however, ignore the naysayers here, i've gotten AdSense approved on blogs with 5 posts on a single blog and NO traffic.

eek2121, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  14. mahins

mahins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HI.i made all these images used in my site.i just use one image and write the lesson name over it.so no problem there
    i also included a pp page.its at a dropdown menu called site.will that be a problem?i got the generic pp for adsense
    one for thing,can you share your blog?

mahins, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  15. mahins

mahins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi everyone,there's been an update
    i've got a free domain engnation.net (at last)thats why i need some information
    i'm not sure if i add this domain to engnation.blogspot.com it would help me in gaining more visitors,and consequently quick adsense validation ?what do you think? i'm also not sure if i'll be able to renew this domain after 1 year.i may get another domain in 9 month and redirect the engnation.net to the new one.what would happen to adsense then?
    does changing domain affect adsense?
    or should i just convert the blogspot to a wp site using this tld,and apply for adsense using that wp site?
    thanks again

mahins, Dec 7, 2013 IP