1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Site may have been hacked - also...index file has a hoplink added onto it n more..

Discussion in 'Security' started by bigcat1967, May 13, 2011.

Today - I did a "link:[domain name] on Yahoo and to my shock I saw the first 50 backlinks from a site called pickthebrain dot com. I never been there before but when I clicked on one of the links from pickthebrain website - it redirected me to a website named drugshopworld dot com. Red flags went up needless to say.

I checked the whois database from GoDaddy - game me the owner (probably fake) of drugshopworld and then I googled it. I found a web security site saying that this site was a scam website.

Well, that's not the end of the story - I started looking more on Google to see if my website was hacked...it seemed like it wasn't other than the fact on my domain name, it has something that looks like a hop link - for an example - http://bla dot com/?hop=ksvpss - not sure what that is.

Anyway - after this - I went back to my backlink list off of yahoo explorer - and when I clicked on the backlinks from "pickthebrain" website - this time, it took me right to the site. No evidence that any link to my site was there.

So what do you guys think? Has this happened to you?

Last edited: May 13, 2011
    bigcat1967, May 13, 2011 IP
  2. selvamurali

selvamurali Peon

Best Answers:
    kindly pm full detailed mail

selvamurali, Jul 21, 2011 IP