1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site is not coming in top search result

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sasikumar krishnan, Sep 15, 2013.

My site content is getting indexed in google, but it is not coming in top search result.
    only when i search using the post title with my site name, then my post is getting displayed in google.
    FOR EX ( POST TITILE with SITENAME ) in google.

This is my site. http://crazysazy.com/
    can any one help me in this !

Thanks in advance

sasikumar krishnan, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. goodstudy

goodstudy Banned

Best Answers:
    do offpage and onpage seo for your website
    your keywords not ranking well

goodstudy, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  3. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to do lot more work for getting top rankings. The hardest but most significant part is increasing you site's popularity via proper and ethical link building techniques.

webdev007, Sep 16, 2013 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  4. Shoaib Marfatiya

Shoaib Marfatiya Member

Best Answers:
    Here are 10 top tips on how to optimize your site for Google's algorithm today and beyond.
    1. Learn & Implement Marketing Basics
    -> Start with a plan, not a prayer.
    2. How to Structure Your Site
    -> Plan your site for topical expertise, organized in a well-siloed, easy to navigate structure.
    3. Build a Digital Footprint
    -> It's not just about search engines. Embrace traditional marketing, outreach, partnerships, social, guest blogging, inspired mentions, and good old-fashioned relationships.
    4. Design for Multiple Screens
    -> Create a user-friendly site design that works well and fast across all devices – especially mobile and tablet.
    5. Conduct Keyword Query Research
    -> Research keyword queries leveraging social, web stats, paid media and industry research to help understand user goals, purchasing cycles, and needs.
    6. Write Just Enough Content
    -> There are no "ideal lengths" of content, only enough to satisfy user intent and the context in which they're querying.
    7. Tag Your Content (Standard, Social, Schema)
    -> Standard tags such a meta description, title, and header tags are still important for user engagement and core SEO optimization. New and necessary tags, OG for Facebook, Twitter Cards, and schema.org microdata formats are no-brainers.
    8. Don't Over-Optimize
    -> Overdoing internal anchor text, linking, and excessive footer links. "Too much of a good thing" can end up being a bad thing. Keep it simple and user-focused, especially in-content anchor text links.
    9. Optimize the User Experience
    -> Post-click engagement sends the signals that your site rocks, not only do users provide metrics through trackable usage, also through social signals - shares, likes and +1s
    10. Keep Link Building Practices Natural
    -> Create and seed great content in venues where it makes sense. If it is truly great, and you bolster its discoverability and visibility through social media mentions, you may just inspire links, and more importantly relevant traffic.

Shoaib Marfatiya, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  5. Shailesh555

Shailesh555 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to build back links for your website for that particular keywords which you want to optimize in Google. for that you have to submit high PR directory submissions, social bookmarking, press release and directory submission, forum posting as well as blog comments.

Shailesh555, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  6. SoftwareExperts

SoftwareExperts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your On-Page optimization is not up to the mark. The meta keywords you have mentioned in your code are wage, and are very difficult to get rankings. Can you list some keywords on which your are targeting for creating back-links.

SoftwareExperts, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  7. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you are too new and would need consistent efforts to outrank high authority, top ranking sites. Here are the points to do that:-

- Optimizing your website by inserting keywords in appropriate density

- Offering value (Write for users keeping search engines in mind)

- Submitting a sitemap to search engines

- Building some high quality, related backlinks to your site

- Participating in related conversations happening on social media

C.Rebecca, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  8. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    I have checked your website, it requires proper On-Page SEO first. After completing it you can move to various Off-Page SEO which includes Article Submission, Social Media Marketing, Blog Commenting, Forum Posting, Social Bookmarking, Web 2.0 Profile Creation, Classified ads Submission, etc... But I would like to say always submit Unique Content in High PR websites.

nrvaghela, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have UNIQUE content only? Do you update your website often? Did you build high quality backlinks? -> Guest blogging, article and forum marketing with your MAIN and your secondary keywords should do the trick! :)

patco, Sep 27, 2013 IP