1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site is being disapproved by adsense.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by imperian, Nov 14, 2012.

1. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    just continue applying. they will except.

sham2, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  2. nichecloner

nichecloner Peon

Best Answers:
    I see no reason why they dont accept you.

nichecloner, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  3. imuj

imuj Peon

Best Answers:
    just try to make good post and make new adsense or use docstoc for aproval then use it for you site

imuj, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    What's your problem? indyonline offered the OP some very good advice. Maybe try that also and stop complaining?

@OP, the URL in the logo is a bit difficult to read. The greens on your site are nice, try to use something closer to that in the logo. In fact, it might be worth spending $5 for someone to create one for you. Also, you should add a slogan. Something to sell your site in a short sentence. Get rid of the meta keywords and also bolding keywords in your article. They are both old (and BS) "SEO tricks". If possible, try to put more of the JS and CSS in files, but I guess this is difficult (I think you're using Blogger?).

Good luck.

ryan_uk, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  5. imperian

imperian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tnx for all the suggestions everybody gave.But please don't make quarrel in this thread, I always analyze everybody's suggestions here to come up with better ideas because Im still a beginner. But I dont like this thread being a war zone. I hope you all understand :)PS:Im thinking of switching to a new domain.But I still want it to be hosted on blogger, cause its the only one Im very familiar with. In the future I will to move to a different host but I will only do this after I master everything that needs to be learned. Any suggestion for a new domain?Also, Im afraid to post pictures because I dont have one that I own. Can I post pictures from other sites? Can I be disapproved because of copyrights?Once again, thank you to all that gave suggestions.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    imperian, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  6. shonny

shonny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It very hard to know why Google accept and deny some sites. I have a few friends whose account were approved after only 2 months of blogging and another one who gave up on Google since they would accept his site.

shonny, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  7. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Well, the domain extension doesn't matter (can be .com, .info or whatever), but you could go for something shorter. A very good law/legal blog is "popehat.com". It's not chasing any keywords in its domain name, just a nice brand and good content to go with it. Sorry, no specific ideas, but have a read of some legal blogs and then do a bit of brain storming. (Think about a brand name rather than a keyword domain.)

You can post pictures, take a look at:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Some might be free to post, other times you need to make attribution (but the details on how to do that will be published with the particular image).

By the way, I just looked at your "About the Site" page and it just reads like you've tried to cram in as many keywords as possible.

Good luck.

ryan_uk, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  8. imperian

imperian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you..
    I will change my domain to something shorter. I will also change the about the site page and make it look simple and much better.

I will also start posting pictures from your suggested link.

imperian, Nov 18, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  9. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try the other company ads like adbrite or clicksor. I don't think you have to wait for 6 months. You can purchase the adsense account from gig website.

humtuma, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  10. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Bad idea. You don't want to risk getting banned and then never getting a legitimate account.

Sure, there are Adsense alternatives, but it depends on your niche. Amazon is good, but I'm not sure it would work so well with your website (maybe books).

ryan_uk, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  11. charles04

charles04 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site is too good, just re submit it.

charles04, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  12. sumit35i

sumit35i Peon

Best Answers:
    Listen friend the only reason for u not getting approved is that ur website doesnot have content in it itself as it is just redirecting for each and every click to some other domain thats why u didnot got approval change this thing as i said and i can assure 100% approval...
    And if you want to reach me or anyone want to reach me for expert advice on adsense approval then u can add me on skyp -sumitsk35 or email me at -sumit35i --gmail. com

sumit35i, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  13. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    melprise, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  14. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are right, I don't know you... and don't care too...I don't care how much you make at all either (though you are probably lying). Go ahead and make all the claims you want but you can not guarantee that you can get anybody an account. You may be able to assist or guide but there is still no guarantee... and you claim they make $200 in the first 10 days, that will throw up a flag in Adsense system for sure. I would love to see somebody actually buy this service from you so we can watch and here about them failing, getting banned and/or wasting their time/money...
    Besides, this is not the section of the forum to be selling your service BTW...

lmao, so you're back huh? You got put in your place by multiple people and had nothing left you could say so now you want to jump back in and defend somebody you don't know just to be against me... lmao @ You

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    indyonline, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  15. Avisblr

Avisblr Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, don't jump into assumptions.! How do you know that I don't know him? You behave like a kid!

Avisblr, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  16. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    OFF TOPIC: Bye, bye. Looks like you should have read the rules.

ON TOPIC: No problem with the OP's site and I see they have changed domains. Good luck with it. Looks like you're heading in the right direction now, mate. Maybe you should also add a news section? You could post links to interesting law suits (maybe write ups in national newspapers) and write your own commentary/view on it? Cases relevant to articles you have published.

ryan_uk, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  17. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Well, do you know him...? Personally...? probably not...
    I behave like a kid? lmao why because I called you out? lol beside, you been acting the same way as me, doing the same thing... so I guess you are acting like a kid too huh? FN Hypocrite...

I helped =)

18. Avisblr

Avisblr Member

Best Answers:
    Come on dude....again? "probably"... lol

Avisblr, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  19. indyonline

Best Answers:
    lol WTF is that suppose to mean? Did you forget some words there or is your english bad...?
    That didn't answer my question either. You must be avoiding it because you spoke a lie again just to be talking shit...

20. Avisblr

Avisblr Member

Best Answers:
    Do I have to teach you "That means you are assuming things..!" ?..Look above...you said the same word...

Avisblr, Nov 21, 2012 IP