1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site had an article listed in chrome's "Articles for you" / "suggested content"

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kprojects, Jun 13, 2019.

So, you've probably noticed that chrome on mobile shows you 'articles for you' now when you open a new tab. The other day i noticed tons of referral traffic coming from googleapis.com domain - which I then tracked down to being this 'articles for you' thing.

So, they linked one recent article that was posted on my site - but none prior and none of the 3-4 afterwards.

I'm seeing some traffic to another article I wrote yesterday, but literally less than 10 from that referral domain.

Maybe related - I submitted my site for google news inclusion a few months back, but hadn't heard anything about it.

Do you think once they've posted one article that they'll continue to do so or was it a one time deal?

Thanks!

kprojects, Jun 13, 2019 IP