1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site didn't got approved. What should i do next?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by salmanmustafa535, Jul 4, 2016.

My website aolpapers.com, an year old got disapproved ny google yesterday. Google complains about unique and relevant content. Can any one help me with how to get approved, like what should i do, what kind of posts should i come up with that would guarantee the adsense approval i apply next time.

Here is what I got from Google:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

salmanmustafa535, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not much you can do. The site is clearly not suitable for adsense as it is poorly written dribble of no use to advertisers (or anyone else for that matter).
    This...
    ... is Google's polite way of telling you that your site sucks.

Agent000, Jul 4, 2016 IP
    pmf123 likes this.
  3. salmanmustafa535

salmanmustafa535 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So what should i do next

4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I have no idea! Do what ever you like. Your site is simply not going to get adsense.

Agent000, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  5. salmanmustafa535

Best Answers:
    Okay, so do you have any niche in mind that i can make a new website and get approval from that?

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I doubt it; your ability to write in English with proper grammar and sentence syntax makes your content boring and useless. Adsense is not going to approve junk.

Agent000, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  7. salmanmustafa535

Best Answers:
    i will improve..
    any niche, i am planning for a new website?

8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    It should be on a topic that you are an expert on and can make a unique and compelling contribution to the web. If you parrot what is already on a zillion other sites, then adsense are not interested.

Agent000, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  9. salmanmustafa535

Best Answers:
    yeah but i don't get any unique content in my mind
    can you suggest any?

10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Then find something else to do. Forget about the web and adsense.

Agent000, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  11. salmanmustafa535

Best Answers:
    i won't and after 6 months i will be having adsense!!!!!!!!

12. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you got your answers by Agent000. If you are unable to write content in proper and error free English then there is no way you can get Adsense. You simply wasting your time.

iwebsocial, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  13. metalogics

metalogics Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't find unique content, I am afraid you won't get adsense account. Google needs something creative not copy paste.

First work on your website to make it look professional, create original contents (yes you can take an idea from the internet). Mostly important, be patient and keep posting until you have good number of articles posted and healthy traffic. Then apply again.

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
    metalogics, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  14. alter-ego

alter-ego Peon

Best Answers:
    It's already been said but pick something you're interested in with subject matter you have knowledge of.

If you need to go somewhere else to plagiarize interesting content for your Website then you're doing it wrong hence the reason Google rejected you.

Have you ever had an original thought, if so that's what Google is looking for.

alter-ego, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  15. educationtops.com

educationtops.com Member

Best Answers:
    brother you doing wrong , google adsense approve unique content websites. but i think your copy and pasting in your website . which hate both google adsense and google search engine . so you need to write contents with your hand and remember write meaningful and interesting contents.

educationtops.com, Jul 14, 2016 IP