1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Sales are dead . Its very depresing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Apr 14, 2020.

In this period my traffic grows a lot but the sales are dead ,for sure coronavirus has an effects on this .Do you experience the same thing ? this its like bot traffic you have a lot but you dont get any sales . I think because of virus a lot of people search on how to make money but they buy nothing as they are scared of what will be in the future

Spartan14, Apr 14, 2020 IP
  2. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My site sales are pretty much the same. One adult related site tripled the sales tho! $$$
    Hope your sales come back soon

superrichguy, Apr 14, 2020 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks man .I hope this will pass soon and we will come back to normal

Spartan14, Apr 15, 2020 IP
  4. RobertJays

RobertJays Member

Best Answers:
    It sure'll come back to normal, but the main question is when
    Unfortunately, I have the very same thing as you describe. And I don't think this 'normal' way of things will be back in the nearest future. Months or smth

RobertJays, Apr 16, 2020 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Can your business take the lead in messaging to bring back people into "normal" business activities? The businesses that take advantage of the pent up demand that will arise as people see the end of the shutdown tunnel and show the way for them to do it, will benefit greatly from the resulting business. How about a "let's get back to business" marketing campaign for those who are already tired of the shutdown?

jrbiz, Apr 18, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  6. Jesse Davis

Jesse Davis Peon

Best Answers:
    I know guys doing Ebay dropshipping are killing right now because everyone is buying stuff online because they are scared of the virus. So it really depends on what industry you are in. If you are in ecom goods that everyone needs on a day to day basis, you are making bank right now. It's always good to pivot methods of making money online when things change. However, only do that if it's cost effective for you to do so. I got friends doing black friday sales volume every day now because of the virus.

Jesse Davis, May 10, 2020 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My traffic is way down. My sales volume is way down. However, my gross per sale is way up. Bottom line - fewer sales - less time with customers - bigger profit at the end of the day. Not getting rich, but not going backwards either. Overall I have more time to expand the website, put away inventory, etc. without losing any money. Will it keep up? Your guess is as good as mine.

I have several advantages:

1) My clientele (racers, industrial customers, etc.) have money even in bad times
    2) My prices are higher than my competitors, so low-ballers don't waste my time
    3) I try to stock what my competitors do not have and cannot find
    4) NONE of my competitors have a decent website driving people to them
    5) Most of the time I find products at a lower price than my competitors

As an example of #2 & #5, a few months ago I sold a USED part for $300 (at least double of any competitor I know about WHEN THEY HAVE IT) and two days later I found TWO BRAND NEW ONES (same exact part) in Latvia for LESS than $100 for the pair. At the very least I can sell the pair for $600, and will do so within a year.

Another example was in February. Found a junk transmission for $50. Since I did not want it on my shelf, I sold it to a competitor 4 days later for $900. If I had waited two weeks, I could have sold it to a different competitor for $1100. I think I did okay there.

Basically, this madness will pass and THOSE THAT USED THEIR HEADS will capitalize on the opportunities that others COULD NOT SEE.

mmerlinn, May 10, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and JEET like this.
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about the affiliate website in your signature?
    That product used to sell before corona pandemic?

JEET, May 11, 2020 IP
  9. Tim Werfel

Tim Werfel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    weird ,because for most online business work encrease , hopefully everything will be ok .

Tim Werfel, May 12, 2020 IP