1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Review on Creative Clicks

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by StreamerKing, Apr 3, 2018.

I got an email a month ago from a company named Creative Clicks which wants to buy my site’s traffic, first I was skeptic as I never heard about them looked up reviews about them and got to this forum.
    (I decided to write this comment as I had an experience different then what I read here)
    the network I was using before I started with Creative Clicks (PopAds), started to have poorer results every week and their support was so slow with their replies, So I decided to check Creative Clicks.

On the first day, the rates were not great.

Surprisingly on the second day they got me the best rates I ever had with my traffic!
    most of my traffic comes from US, CA, DE, NL & BR and I have sent about 100k pop impressions on that day which made me 500$.

In the month that has passed since then, the rates kept on being high and stable.

In brief,

Pros -

- High CPM ads with pops and banners.
    - Quick and friendly support team.
    - Accept different types of payment methods such as Bank wire, Payoneer, PayPal & Bitcoin.

Cons –

- Bitcoin payments may be slower than other methods as it’s got delayed for me for a few days.
    - Anti-ad block solution is not working on some geos.

StreamerKing, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    very great experience... good luck

egoldzone, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  3. |Rubino|

|Rubino| Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Their registration page is broken (http://creativeclicks.com/publisher-registration/), they do not have a publisher's FAQ section (payout, payment terms etc.) and they do not look like a typical AdNetwork.

http://creativeclicks.com It seems a landing page with really few information for us publishers.

How did you apply?

|Rubino|, Apr 9, 2018 IP
  4. StreamerKing

StreamerKing Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, I saw their site, from my understanding they are working on a new website, but you can contact
    or

StreamerKing, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  5. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    This don't sounds weird a dude who just join digitalpoint to post a "good review" for a ads network what i never hear before? Most of this people they are scam.

ZoC, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  6. StreamerKing

StreamerKing Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a scam bud, I was looking for reviews and I found only one bad review here which doesn't really describe correctly this network, so I thought people should know that there are more options apart from all the old and repeating networks that you see in this forum.

StreamerKing, Apr 10, 2018 IP