1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My response is on my own website links

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TrueVapor, May 13, 2014.

I've noticed some people building a lot of links on blog posts that allow you to submit a response that links to a website. These are "dofollow" links.

Is this a good long term strategy?

TrueVapor, May 13, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I think that building a lot of links (which is dofollow) from the blog posts it could possibly harm as well as sometimes I can also help you out. Look, I think you know what are do-follow links (they are the links which passes the page rank as well as SEO benefits to the link), now think it like this I am having a blog which is penalised by google and say I am having a good Alexa ranking and ....... you came to my page and sees that this page has a good PR and what you do is you comment on my blog post with your website link and I posted your comment over my blog now the penalty passed on to you. So, here I would say better to look at it more that hundred times before thinking about blog commenting. Because they are going to hurt your rankings if done in an bulk and irregular manner.

John Dave, May 13, 2014 IP
  3. TrueVapor

TrueVapor Member

Best Answers:
    Part of me says to ignore any tactics like this and just produce quality content like google says but it so hard to ignore the people out ranking me that are using "grey hat" or "black hat" seo techniques.

I guess in the long run if google hits me with a penalty it could ruin my business. Maybe its better to grow slowly....

TrueVapor, May 14, 2014 IP
  4. SEOK1ngs

SEOK1ngs Active Member

Best Answers:
    The key nowadays is diversification. Blog commenting on it's own won't help you and it's a pretty poor strategy if that's the route you take. As I said get lots of different links and a mix of do-follow/no-follow links and also mix up your anchor text. This will help to elevate your site and look more natural in Googles eyes

SEOK1ngs, May 14, 2014 IP
  5. Shortest

Shortest Peon

Best Answers:
    all depends on sites that are used for this, if they are high quality, good traffic, it can work, it those are spam, then well... we all know what can happen

Shortest, May 15, 2014 IP
  6. pakamin

pakamin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually it depends upon the condition of your site , and also the age of your site . and you should have a specific ration between the do follow and no follow link. so its good for site but you should see your site condition first.

pakamin, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  7. Mangesh Thakur

Mangesh Thakur Member

Best Answers:
    As per my opinion link building are divided in three parts
    1. Class A link building -- Which is totally natural link building, Just focus on Money site -- nothing else
    2. Class B Link building -- Which is like Web 2.0, Blogging with unique content
    3. Class C link building -- which is like blog commenting and part of spamming, continuous working people - like everywhere
    As per my suggestions -- Dont work continuous link building on money site, and now a days everything depend on relevancy of that links, PA+DA and so many factors, (natural link building always get high rank)

Mangesh Thakur, Jun 13, 2016 IP
  8. Luci jackson

Luci jackson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Turmeric Tea is very useful For Health. Drinking Turmeric Tea on a daily basis relieves joint inflammation and joint pains.. Turmeric tea is also acts as treatment of Cancer. For check more tips about Turmeric tea, you can check benefitsuses.com

Luci jackson, Apr 12, 2017 IP