1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling My rates start at $3.00 / 100 words. For bulk work. Higher for One Off Jobs.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Hijynx427, Aug 23, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Philadelphia-based writer with 30 years of experience mastering the tone and style of the English language. I've been a professional writer for over 15 years - beginning my career as early as Middle School.

I hit deadlines and I can write about anything. All of my work will NATURALLY pass copyscape, but that's not the draw to my services (nor the price, but you knew that). What should interest you MOST about my service is that;

A) I have tons of experience.
    B) I am a professional.

The fact that I'm posting these "high" rates on DP is more to remind buyers that $1 and under for 100 words is appalling. For ESL content (English as a Second Language) written somewhere in India, sure. You get what you pay for - I wouldn't be upset or surprised if you paid under $1 per 100 words and now you're looking for "article re-writers".

Why don't you just get quality content to begin with by paying REAL writers what they're worth?

I'm here. Senobia rules, too. Anyone else, I'd be wary. Last but not least, if anyone solicits you here saying they can "avail you the articles you need", run to the hills - they're going to try selling you steaming poop on a plate for an insanely low price. Point and matter is, NOBODY wants a steaming plate of poop: even for cheap.

So stop buying poop. Stop supporting these Indian folks who think they know my language. Stop it. Just stop doing it because you're hurting yourself more than anything else. You won't feel good about publishing content written in a hurry by someone who doesn't speak my language daily.

Just like if you wanted an article in Hindi, you wouldn't pay me to write it, don't waste money on bad writers. Book me for your content and be DONE with edits and worry when the deadline comes around.

Hijynx427, Aug 23, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am humbled by your words, friend.

Best of luck to you in all your endeavors! ;)

Senobia, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  3. sagaradsennse

sagaradsennse Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I need my content language based on US english, can you please reply or PM what can I do? I need service like rewrite articles, I will provide images

sagaradsennse, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  4. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Can I see a sample of something titled with a number in it like "top 5 reasons to XYZ", preferably something related to entrepreneurship?

macdonjo, Sep 8, 2015 IP