1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Rank dropped critically, can help me troubleshoot?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Guntzenbach Conrad, Jan 23, 2017.

Hello,

I'm in a desperate situation now. I have this web page (medical-intl.com/health-insurance-quotes ) that was ranking very well in google-singapore for the term "health insurance quotes". It was on page 1. Within the last 2 weeks, it dropped to page 4.

I admit I did purchased some (not alot) blackhat backlinks (but I recieved NO manual actions notifications). But I tried my best to troubleshoot and put in alot of whitehat back links. I have disavowed all spammy links (as were detected by Moz) and rearranged the headings and meta title, etc, but ranking still looks to be getting worst.

Can someone review and let me know?

Regards

Guntzenbach Conrad, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  2. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to check your previous SEO activity as well as you can check google web master tool & Your website Admin panel for HTTP request code -200 for each web page. if there were some broken link will found then fix them & check website loading time & fix it if issue found..

Paresh Shrimali, Jan 24, 2017 IP
  3. Sheena Dutta

Sheena Dutta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't worry, this will take some time. Do white hat seo only.

Sheena Dutta, Jan 24, 2017 IP
  4. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have taken the correct step. Now you may need to wait for sometime to allow Google to make changes, Meanwhile add more articles to the website and socially share articles. It will help you to get the rank quickly.

LinkGenie, Jan 24, 2017 IP