1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Propellerads stats

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by pcgun007, Apr 8, 2015.

1. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    "Autosurf traffic" is not the real visitors. But unfortunately some people really think that they are buying "real traffic", but they just losing their money.

David.Propeller, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  2. topbestautosurf

topbestautosurf Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, i never said contrary, however mostly buyers know that and buy this traffic to increase alexa rank or simulate online activity.

topbestautosurf, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  3. Smaaz

Smaaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That sucks

Smaaz, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  4. Jerome Benton

Jerome Benton Peon

Best Answers:
    Now here's a thing, propeller ads just started charging me negative CPM !!, not zero. Less than zero, minus. They said it was a penalty from appnexus for poor quality traffic. Either I or they are clearly losing the plot. It looks more like a blacklist of geos that don't earn for them so they hit on a fantastic idea of charging the publisher instead.

It started with just a few geos, so I ended up positive and didn't notice, then the past few days the total was also negative.

Anyhow I've switched to fidelity who I'm happy with so so far, and who pay positive CPM...

Jerome Benton, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  5. Jerome Benton

Jerome Benton Peon

Best Answers:
    - Looks like the guys at propeller cleared up this issue now, stats looking better. Looks like just a one off glitch may try these guys again sometime.

Jerome Benton, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  6. Ameesh Sharma

Ameesh Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What is the best option for CPM i feel only google adsene is the best rest are time waster
    I am happy with google

Ameesh Sharma, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  7. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just dont make any plans :) Adsense will shut you down eventually for no reason... Then you'll be like the rest of us looking at propellerads for pennies.

bale, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  8. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would not reccommend propellor ads. The CPM is a joke.

They provide unrelated content to your website which would not interest people to click, then wonder why people do not click. I have posted my stats in another thread, but I moved to Sovrn/Lijit from them.

I would use google adsense but I got banned by them for something I never did, but the appeals were rejected. 2 years later, I am still banned on new websites also. Thats the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

If anyone had a reccommendation for a CPM network, as I currently have a 30% fill rate with sovrn, I get about $0.30 & 30% fill rate, increasing to $0.50 & 35% fill rate on weekends. It helps me get a nice $60+/day on weekdays and $100+ on weekends, but I still have over 60% of my traffic spar elol.

NoTally, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  9. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'm really sorry for the bad experience you've had with our network.
    At this moment we recommend our banner ads only for high traffic websites (from 100k impressions per day).

Our flagship ad formats are onclick popunders and mobile dialog ads
    http://support.propellerads.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/4/onclick-pop-under-ads
    http://support.propellerads.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/15/4/dialog-ads-push-up

These ad units generate much more revenue even if a website has low traffic.

David.Propeller, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  10. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I actually have over 500k impressions per day. I was running your ads with a passback, but couldn't seem to get the CPM right.

If your cpms will only be good above 100k traffic, I might throw an ad on again and check. How long until I see results? Say if I passed through 300k impressions daily?

NoTally, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  11. Ameesh Sharma

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sir you are claim that you are best payer but it is not true. My CPM is slowing 0.016 CPM means more then 80K impression will pay just $1

Ameesh Sharma, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  12. Ameesh Sharma

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Earnings
    $0.197
    Impressions
    Clicks
    CPM

Ameesh Sharma, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  13. gae89

gae89 Member

Best Answers:
    I have low traffic for now but cpm not is bad. I think your mainly country of traffic is very poor.

[​IMG]

gae89, Sep 25, 2015 IP