1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug My post got deleted (signature violation)

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by shadowweb, Feb 11, 2017.

My post in a thread got deleted for signature violation.
    But there was no signature.

shadowweb, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We already know you have no signature. Non-established member has no privilege to create/add signature (the rules also apply to premium member).

You were getting warning for 'Fake Signature'. Fake signature is an attempt to add one or more URL in the bottom of post/comment (so it looks like a signature).

All member in this post is not allowed to add link of their site in the bottom of their post. If they want their website link to be visible in (the bottom of) each post, they should add that URL via signature.

Adding any URL in the post is considered spam if that post has no relevancy. For some peoples, they usually received two warnings. One for fake signature and the other for adding non relevant comment/link in post (if it considered as spam, it would be deleted and user receive warning)

To sum up what has happened:
    1. You write a comment in a thread.
    2. Your post has no (less) relevancy with the topic.
    3. You add URL in the bottom of your post. That URL has no relation with the topic.
    And yes, in my opinion you have violate the rule. As I have stated earlier, do not add non relevant URL in the bottom of each post. This forum has special feature which allow anyone to add their website URL via signature.
    Here is the rule which not allow anyone to add fake signature.
    The rule could be read in General Rules.

About the warning, don't think too much about it. Think of it as a something that encourage us to create better posts. One or two warnings will not get anyone banned from this forum. There are some members in this forum that received similar warnings and have learned from their mistakes. I wish you understand if the purpose of warning is to make us become better person (especially in writing post/comment).

If you have questions/concerns about the rule, just share it with all of us here. The staffs would try to help as best they could.

Edit: it is not easy to write via phone. I have to revise this post multiple times. (^_*)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Arick unirow, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  3. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    1.My post was relevant to the topic..
    =>I asked why OP had a buzzfeed facebook page widget in his blog.
    2.URL is related to the topic.
    => It is the homepage of the OP's website.

4. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    For some peoples, having buzzfeed facebook widget and Adsense rejection has no relevancy at all (but I do know some peoples also believe it may have relation with adsense rejection due some obvious reasons).

About the link, avoid adding it in the bottom of each post, especially if there is no clear description about it. Adding it in the bottom is not recommended. To create acceptable link, you could see my first post in this thread (a link to help page).

By the way, the post after yours also got deleted for a reason: 'adding useless information' (spam post/post has no value).

5. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    I never said the reason for adsense rejection is Buzzfeed widget. I just asked why he had it in his website (impersonating buzzfeed).
    Agreed.
    This has nothing to do with my query.

6. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    It seems we should wait for mods/staffs to comment on this matter. If your post has relation with the topic, there is high chance it would be republished again.