1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My paypal horror, what i did , can I go to jail?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by lovemehate, May 18, 2015.

So am not going to lie or hide anything, judge me if you want.

am just here looking to hear from someone who knows a bit more then me on the subject.

I was for the longest time a honest seller, then guess what? over 1000$ total in back charges....
    I ended up -500, said F it, closed my bank account.
    then i decided to F them back. so I sold on ebay up to my max limit (5k)
    used the money for other things, am expecting everyone on ebay to do back charges (in this case rightfully so) that would put me at about -4k maybe a little less..
    I have a verified account, I live in the USA .
    Now I have changed my phone number and opened anew bank account, canceled the card that was on file.

I don't care about ebay or paypal am not using either again.
    I don't care about my credit so they can report it all they want.

but i am worried about the legal aspect.
    (this is where I would ask those who do not agree with me to please keep the "They are going to arrest you" stories to yourself please)

I would love to hear back from someone who can tell me the odds of any legal action being taken.

I assume everyone will get their money back (charge backs) and i'll just be owing Paypal.

my guess is it'll just go to a collection agency.

thanks!

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    lovemehate, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you willingly sold things on eBay that you had no intention of selling or even had and then took the money and never sent anything?

That is blatant fraud and I hope they catch up with you and arrest you for it, take you to court and make you pay!

You was in a hole and you deliberately got yourself in a deeper hole, for that, there is no redemption.

Mkcoy, May 19, 2015 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  3. lovemehate

lovemehate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty much, I guess you can't read. I clearly stated that I don't need people's stupid comments. I don't care what you your personal opinion is about me as a person.

None of this would of happened if PayPal had some kind of Protection for honest sellers.

I was scammed out of quite a bit of money cause of people doing charge backs for faulse reasons. I had no idea eBay was full of so many scammers. Otherwise I would of never bothered.

So back to my question, anyone have something useful to add?

lovemehate, May 19, 2015 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't care what you stated. That is my opinion. If you don't like it, don't come onto a public forum asking for "to hear from someone who knows a bit more then me on the subject."

I know a bit about the subject. I know enough to know that you are a stupid, arrogant moron!

It's got nothing to do with PayPal or eBay. This is all YOUR fault!

You got scammed so you thought you would scam other people too.

How is that fair?

How is that the "right" thing to do?

You're a moron, an idiot, a fraud and a 2 bit thief!

If you had a single brain cell in that dumb gothic head of yours it would die of loneliness!

Mkcoy, May 19, 2015 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What more do you possibly need to hear?? What are you looking for?? Someone to back you up and pat you on the back?

How could anyone add anything more useful than telling you that you're a complete moron and that rest assured, your sins WILL catch up with you.

I've got a mind to do some more research on you and send this to eBay and PayPal and the police and report a possible fraud in action.

I'm sure it would be of interest and some use to them to see you openly admitting to your thievery.

Eventually, PayPal WILL catch up with you. They will SELL your debt onto debt collectors who will come knock on your door and take all your stuff away and sell it at auction.

I hope it happens in broad daylight and all your neighbors can see it happening.

People like you shouldn't even be allowed near a computer.

You're a moron. Please close down your DigitalPoint account and hand in your computer to your nearest charity shop.

Well done, you have officially made it to biggest most stupidest person I've EVER met in 2015 so far.

Scrap that... EVER!

Mkcoy, May 19, 2015 IP
  6. lovemehate

lovemehate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gothic? That's a cool judgment I guess. Am far from alone, but uh ..OK...

I think you may have a few personal issues you need to work on before you should be allowed on a public forum.

Your comprehension skills are scary at best, I clearly came admitting I was wrong. Honestly I don't care doing to them what they did to me, was it "right"? Of course not.

And those people are protected by PayPal, they will get their money back.
    It's PayPal I owe.

Now do you think you can articulate a sentience without acting like 12 year old? Cause you know adults don't normally talk way.

7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    faulse reasons

You mean false reasons?

Either go back to school and retake English lessons or get a spell checker you nimrod!

Wow you're just digging all the way to China aren't you.

Ever heard of the expression "when you're in a hole, stop digging"?

I don't have any personal issues I need to work on. What I do have an issue with is brain dead morons like yourself who scam other people and then act all high and mighty about it after they have been told what they've done is wrong.

I'm not acting like a 12 year old. How am I acting like a 12 year old? I'm telling you as an adult, you're an idiot.

Adults don't normally talk way? WTF!?

You need to work on your grammar you illiterate dork!

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    Mkcoy, May 19, 2015 IP
  8. lovemehate

lovemehate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah my grammar is horrible for sure.
    But to be a troll? the grammar police?
    Your commitments are so stupid and insulting. You have to result to name calling? The only thing you can result to is pointing out bad grammar?

That's truly sad. Am done with you troll.

9. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been a DP member here since 2009. You joined 1 day ago.
    I've got over 1800 posts. You have 4 and they are all in this thread talking about how you scammed people.

And I'm the troll?

I'm glad you find my comments insulting. Now you know a little tiny bit about how the people who you scammed feel about what you done to them.

Don't try and turn this around on me. YOU are the one that has done wrong here and you need to go hand yourself into the police or something.

But I bet you wont do that because you have no guts and about as much sense of decency as your local drug dealer does.

Your bad grammar and goth like avatar isn't the only thing I'm pointing out. It's one of the things I'm pointing out. The main thing I'm pointing out is your complete lack of decency or respect for the law.

I wont even mention your bf's choice of clothing. Who wears a turtles t-shirt??

Anyway, you had an opportunity to do the right thing. Instead, you went down the same road as the people that scammed you. That makes you lower than them!

You're a complete moron. I've never met a bigger moron in all my life EVER.

What a tool.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Mkcoy, May 19, 2015 IP
  10. Nemesis24829046

Nemesis24829046 Peon

Best Answers:
    @lovemehate dont worry worst case debt collectors no jail yeah u may have ripped people off but they have their money back and you just owe paypal the reasons you done that I dont care or judge, u wantex a straight answer you got one........take care

Nemesis24829046, May 22, 2015 IP
  11. lovemehate

lovemehate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I know I "ripped PayPal off" but if I thought that it would be taken from other people (I know it's not) I wouldn't even think about it.

Look at it from my perspective, I lost 100s cause of scammers, and they left my pp in negative 600$ and its climbing. Everyone I sold digital games to, that I bought with my own money has filed back charges.

Had then been bad have keys? They would of wrote me and I would of gladly refunded them, but no they did a unauthorized back charge.

So I was going to get bad credit anyway, might as well get myself something nice for the loss

lovemehate, May 22, 2015 IP
  12. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you had a single brain cell in that dumb gothic head of yours it would die of loneliness!
    Really I laughed about an hour on this!!!
    classic comment.

Yasin Shaikh, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  13. vect0r

vect0r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they cant take legal action so dont worry even they cant effect your credit score until you put your ssn on paypal
    so if you they send you debt letter at your address or phone call just say you dont have paypal accoutn you never made one
    i have my account with 6k$ negative almost 2 year now
    so just chill and enjoy 4k

vect0r, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  14. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you were going to rip off money, you should have never got another bank account. They will easily track you down and put you in collections. AND, since it is for a felony amount, and you did business most likely across state lines, there's some more charges - plus you used an electronic device to commit fraud... and... I would say YES, at some point you will be arrested if you do not make restitution.

I think you should go to Comp Care and talk to a therapist.

Karen May Jones, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  15. TrafficBrokerAM

TrafficBrokerAM Member

Best Answers:
    In the first look it seems you performed illegal act. According to law.
    You sold something what you don't owe, Never sent anything to buyer and spent their money.
    So Ebay can suit case against you, That up to Ebay.
    If they are really careless about 5k, You are safe.

TrafficBrokerAM, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  16. IQdesigns

IQdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thats why I hate goth kids.

IQdesigns, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  17. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for re-opening an old thread.
    Actually, there is some evidence that in certain circumstances, if paypal cannot recover the money, the end user does not get a refund.
    It is not always this way. BUT I can say that I have heard of people saying that they won chargebacks, but paypal did not refund to them as they were unable to recover the money, and or did a partial refund, and promised a full refund as soon as they could recover the funds.

SO, YES, it is possible that you stole from actual individual people.

matt_62, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  18. Skyz007

Skyz007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    "I ended up -500, said F it, closed my bank account.
    then i decided to F them back. so I sold on ebay up to my max limit (5k)
    used the money for other things, am expecting everyone on ebay to do back charges (in this case rightfully so) that would put me at about -4k maybe a little less.."

In your case I'd sell some >$50 Digital Item, deliver some crap and do refund for all who will complain or contact you for none receiving the Item,
    or other reasons..
    You will be surprise that 70% will never contact and will never ask for money back.. I guess there is so many
    fake Paypal people out there.. I mean you could simple cover -500 that way, but you go much further.. :)
    You wouldn't be arrested, this is nonsense. I know the case when Guy steal 10's of Millions of $$$ "Bitcoin mining.." (ltcgear)
    and still nobody recover anything, 5k? nobody will even move a finger for that packet change.. To add more.. Police don't give a sh*t about anything ONLINE,
    they have enough problems to take care of in the real offline world..
    Me personally I would never screw my PP account for as little as $500, unless it hurts your principals that bad..

Good luck..

Skyz007, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  19. gallitin

gallitin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guessing they are in jail now since no response on this old thread :)

I find it hard to believe they actually really "screwed" you. I've used Paypal for years and have been legit, always have been reimbursed for scam or bad transactions, although I always take time with every transactions to do a little due diligence. Based on your story I'd bet the -$500 happened for a reason.

gallitin, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  20. Ralphie4you

Ralphie4you Peon

Best Answers:
    no, YOU are the MORON and stupid arrogant piece of crap!! yOU are the scum of the earth, not her.

Ralphie4you, Apr 4, 2018 IP