1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My pages from google is removed, why?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Adarsh Sojitra, Jul 29, 2014.

my blog is 1 months and 6 days old. I am posting articles related to blogging there. When i have submitted my website to google and indexed all the pages, The rankings were high. Some of them were on 1st page and most of them were under 100 results. But after 7-8 days, Maximum pages were not found by me under 100 results.
    The question i want to ask is Why they are gone?

Adarsh Sojitra, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  2. Ferzy

Ferzy Member

Best Answers:
    The fact that they don't rank in top 100 does not mean they are gone.

First check if your website is still indexed. To do so, go in google and type

site:yourdomain.com and see if you get as results your domain and all your pages.

If your website is there, it means google sees it, but do not consider it high enough value to rank it. If you get no results, means google completely deindexed your site. That's a more serious penalty.

Then go check google webmaster tool, see if there is any manual penalty there. If it's not, it means there is an algorithmically one, aka Penguin, or Panda updates. Check to see the if the day your ranking dropped coincides with the days of any known google update, and if so, try to read a little on that update to figure out what might be the cause.

Hope that was helpful.

Ferzy, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  3. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google frequently updates its SERP results. As your website is new and may not include other ranking factors as well. This may be one reason. It may be that Google dropped your website ranking but did not removed from search results.

Check with this code "site:url"

Kristina Roy, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  4. michaelreyes

michaelreyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's called the Google Dance. They rank you high in the beginning simply because you are providing users of Google new results, and then you lose your rankings afterwards. Only by becoming an authority can you regain your ranking again.

michaelreyes, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  5. ManiQuadraincorp

ManiQuadraincorp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its called Google Dancing Even my website also having problem . If you post to link building use for Unique content and high page rank websites its useful for keyword ranking.

ManiQuadraincorp, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  6. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to michaelreyes and I also agree with him as you gained in SERP Results as providing something new to withstand it you must do something which serve to wards your service or what ever it may be...

Prasseo, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  7. Truncho

Truncho Member

Best Answers:
    It is time to start working on your backlinks, social bookmarking and more fresh content, so google can see that your site deserves the interest to be in the first 100 results for your keywords.

Truncho, Jul 31, 2014 IP