1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My own radio station

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by highlow, Dec 16, 2012.

Hello everyone. i have a joomla2.5 site with a kunena forum and i want to have my own radio station where i can give advice to my members like a radio station if i have time but if ever im not available songs from my choice or list will play continously.

highlow, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I guess wibiya.conduit.com/ give such option, They offer a joomla plugin , it will add a toolbar with tons of features for your visitors like games, radio, chat, facebook comments, translations etc. It's free as well. Give it a try.

sarah_23, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  3. AHAngel

AHAngel Peon

Best Answers:
    Wibiya will be discontinued at the end of 2013. :(

AHAngel, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  4. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why so? I don't have any such news.

sarah_23, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  5. andromega

andromega Peon

Best Answers:
    I can do that for you using xml play list and a flash audio player, not easy but I have done one for eurovisionstar.com

andromega, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  6. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use SAM Broadcaster from Spacial Audio (commercial software). There are similar products available for free, but SAM is the easiest to learn and the most professional out of all the ones I have used.

You'll also need a streaming host to amplify your signal out to a lot of listeners. These can get expensive but you can use Radio Loyalty for free as long as you don't mind using their player (which will share the ad revenue with you). If you're going to play music and want to remain legal in terms of copyright/royalties then you'll probably want to look into an account with live365.

Foxxy, Jan 25, 2014 IP