1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My one year web hosting experience with onlinecares

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by mejohn, Nov 24, 2011.

Well, I think its the right time to post my feedback about Onlinecares.com since I've chose them because of positive feedbacks I've obtained from DP. My sites are hosted in Onlinecares since last January. Let me talk about the positive feedback about Onlinecares first. Their main plus point is their highly knowledgable support team and servers are stable as well. Whenever I had problems with deploying my applications, their staff helped me a lot (than I expected) to get the things under control.

First, I signed up for their private java web hosting plan and I was happy for the initial 6 months. However, I received an email from their technical support department telling that my scripts are using heavy cpu and they wanted me to purchase VPS or dedicated server to host my sites. I was a bit annoyed with that since I couldn't handle the budget of a dedicated server for the website since it wasn't 100% Live that time. They suggested me their VPS3 plan and I agreed to them for a good discounted price. However, my scripts were not functioning properly with the VPS and it took over 24 HOURS for them to fix the java application problem. Thats the bad experience I had with Onlinecares.com

Anyway, comparing with many other hosts Onlinecares is the best from my experience. I give them 8/10 marks for their performance so far.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
    mejohn, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  2. palsman

palsman Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can get from hostgator.wait until black friday at the coming day 25-11-2011 and you get discount 80% on all packages. [​IMG]
    hostgator support is very powerful i host my website since 5 years

palsman, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  3. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where do you come up with this? It's only going to be 50% off, and only for the 1st month on VPS and Dedicateds.

WSWD, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  4. Hosteasier

Hosteasier Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your review

Hosteasier, Nov 25, 2011 IP