1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My One Post Automatically Reditect To Another Post, Help To View Source

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by TSG, Feb 9, 2013.

Hello!

Looks like one of my blog post automatically redirecting to another post. (I have no idea why) Its target page not related to that post. So I want to check the source page; page source. How do i do it? I try to right click and check the source, then target page automatically loaded. Any solution for me to fix this issue.

Thanks!

TSG, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  2. contentexpress

contentexpress Member

Best Answers:
    In your Dashboard: Go to Tools -> Redirection -> Options. Find 'URL Monitoring' and set 'Post & Page URLS' to 'Don't Monitor'
    Or
    Redirections settings menu, click on [Groups] then [Modified posts] you'll probably see a 301 in there for just "/". Remove it.

contentexpress, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  3. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you are using WordPress for your site as the CMS. If you installed any redirections plug in, just check the settings of it first. If the problem still exists then find any URL improper redirects available in the .htaccess file.

dumindushalika, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  4. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like it one of bad redirection.

TSG, Feb 12, 2013 IP