1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My newyears goal: $400k with clickbank by the end of 2010!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by matthieuim, Jan 1, 2010.

1. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he is trying to plug his Hallmark "You Can Do It" card.

He sounds like my counselor back in High School.....

rjd1265, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  2. digitaldownload

digitaldownload Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I just want you to know that you should go for your dreams. If that is your goal, work your ass off, try and be smart, figure things out, and keep on striving to achieve more.

I wanted to say that it is unfortunate that so many people on here have such a negative attitude about setting high goals. But this is no different than real life, where everyone told me it was too hard to start a business, and to just to get a stable job with good benefits.

The only reason everyone on these boards is so negative is because they aren't making that much money themselves. If everyone thought like they did, no one would accomplish anything, companies wouldn't be founded, new ideas and products wouldn't be started. You can choose to think like the employee, or think like the employer.

Now, I am not saying it is going to be easy, but what things in life are easy that are worth it?

Build a business, work hard, create value.

Now, there are things you can do to stand out from other people and give yourself significant benefit over others. Learn everything you can, leave no stone unturned, network with others, attend conferences.

I am 100 percent confident I am going to do better than other people at my business and this is due to a number of reasons. While others are out getting drunk, or wasting time eating at all day Sunday bbq's, I am working my ass off on my company from 9AM-3AM. While others are playing WOW 40 hours from Friday-Monday, I am spending all day Saturday and Sunday learning as much as possible about how to make money utilizing internet marketing.

When you get home from work, instead of watching lost work 8PM-2AM. That is my schedule 4 days/week. I also work a full time job.

Point being, don't let people who aren't capable of doing anything themselves try to drag you down to their level. There are a group of mexicans that live around here that clean toilets and sweep floors. Talk to people in their circle and they will tell you working at a corporate job is ridiculous and to keep cleaning bathrooms. GO FOR IT! I say go for 1million in your first year. Do things differently, work your ass off!

digitaldownload, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  3. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^ I think what people are trying to say is - try NOT to post in a thread that is over a year old and nobody has touched it since. Start a new thread, inspire people yourself... if you're new to forums it's called grave digging, searching for old ass threads that you can contribute to - commonly in order to harvest post count to plug your signature links it later...

GO FOR IT!!

NCMedia, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  4. pahdoni

pahdoni Member

Best Answers:
    focus on your target.....mission possible

pahdoni, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  5. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey how is it going your goal until now?

sex-bond, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  6. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    matthieuim,

Have you reached $400K in 2010? :D

himanuzo, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  7. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    nope, I never did. And I've learned a lot, but I am making $120/day online now, but not with clickbank.

matthieuim, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  8. digitaldownload

digitaldownload Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you making it with?

digitaldownload, Jan 6, 2011 IP