1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My newyears goal: $400k with clickbank by the end of 2010!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by matthieuim, Jan 1, 2010.

1. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    I like this kind of threads...some are very helpfull like the one from pete and some or just good for a laugh:)

erase, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  2. domedia_ro

domedia_ro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they are. It's something like "Affiliates Gone Wild" :D

domedia_ro, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  3. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since when is it funny to laugh at anyone elses goals? Sure he was a little carried away by saying 400k in a year but he took the criticism everyone gave him and changed the goal to a much more doable number.

Just because you don't think he will do it or whatever doesn't make it funny. At least he's trying something.

Now the question remains if he sticks to it since most people that make these threads stop updating after a few weeks or so.

J1218, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Good luck everyone in 2010!

Everyone has goals and dreams, and they're free to share them with us. I'm looking to make a million this year personally from all my revenue sources, I am not sure if I will manage it but hopefully I will.

My account has been suspended for a while (over the holidays) not sure why, but good to see everyone again.

:)

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  5. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    i doubt that he knows what he's doing, just a gut feeling...

Why am i saying this?

a) You said you only made one sell until now

b) your list looks like that you just wildly listed what came in your mind (PPC, article marketing etc..) but i BET you never even did do PPC or anything of those methods before. You were simply brain-storming.

If you were to have such a goal like 400k - you would have an EXACT and already outlined plan, based on your experience and expectations.

I am afraid you MIGHT not have an idea about PPC, article marketing, SEO...but feel free to prove us the opposite and lay out a REAL plan instead of a simple list how you might (or might not) be able to make that amount of money in year.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
    GeorgR., Jan 9, 2010 IP
  6. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    i wonder what those "assets" are..Google is just waiting for some more gullible people who THINK that all it takes is money on Adwords and the cash will be rolling in :) He could as well spend his "assets" on Adwords and realize that it takes MUCH MORE than that...especially Clickbank and adwords is a fricking joke and many newbies fall into that trap....with people "trying" adwords + CB for a couple weeks and then realizing they only lose money...

The fact that he listed PPC, Article Marketing and whatnot all in one looks to me that he has no idea...furthermore there ARE people who do all this already (i am one of them)...and 400k is still an impressive goal which is very hard to reach, it requires planning, knowledge, strategy, time....

GeorgR., Jan 9, 2010 IP
  7. iVista

iVista Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow good luck mate!

iVista, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  8. Helado

Helado Peon

Best Answers:
    Ignore those who laugh. If you set your mind to it, know what you're doing and work hard, you can achieve. If you don't put anything into action or don't do what I mentioned, then you'll fail. So stick to it and go for it.

I've bookmarked your blog and I wish you good luck.

Helado, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @helado and all the rest..

There's a few people making more than $400,000 a year with clickbank, but I am afraid I have enough fingers at both hands to count them.

Making a six figure income a year with clickbank is far away from "easy" and it's not only a matter of WILL power but it's about a small "fortune" that has to be invested.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  10. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    This actually made me laugh:D

I did not say I am laughing about his goals..I mean the discussions in this kind of thread are sometimes ridiculous..

erase, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  11. Helado

Helado Peon

Best Answers:
    Al, if you read the thread he has changed his target to $80,000. A large target still, but smaller than the other one. Of course it wont be easy, but if somebody has enough determination and do things right they will succeed. It's immensely difficult indeed. As for money, investing will help of course... no doubts about it.

Helado, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  12. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I read your blog and saw you haven't made any sales so far.. I think jumping to become a CB publisher, before you are a successful affiliate is a bit far fetched (this is what your blog says that you plan to put up an ebook on sale on CB so you can learn from your affiliates). I don't want to burst your bubble, but learn the tricks before you even plan to teach them - which will be expected of you as a publisher. Good luck !

simplyjo, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  13. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you should learn how to become a good affiliate marketer first. It sounds as if you believe you can just post a product to clickbank and it automatically starts selling and recruiting affiliates. This is not going to happen. Stick to being an affiliate first.

Super_Vendor, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  14. LexLink

LexLink Peon

Best Answers:
    I think 400k is too ambitious, To get them types of figures you would need to be in the game for years. Not just starting.. Let Us know how you are going with it..

LexLink, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  15. contactusa

contactusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wish you could even make more than that however, I think you are over optimistic. Yet, without dreams, goals and expectations we would not thrive to accomplish anything. So the bottom line is: GO FOR IT!

contactusa, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  16. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't even seen the OP for a while. Any update?

J1218, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  17. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    he writes updates in his blog I believe

erase, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  18. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh ok, I thought he was updating both of these.

J1218, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  19. jaysonbenn

jaysonbenn Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone can succeed, it's your mind and ability plus skills will keep you motivated. Perseverance is the key. Good luck. It is free to dream. Sky is the limit. you can be billionaire someday, keep it up. I am also the one making money, 2k per month is enough for me to achieve simple life style.

jaysonbenn, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  20. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    What f**k did you bump this year old thread with that crap?

dlm, Sep 23, 2010 IP