1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My newyears goal: $400k with clickbank by the end of 2010!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by matthieuim, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Rezo

Rezo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sky is the limit. Good job on setting such goals. I set last year, people were calling me crazy, but I achieved it (maybe it was blind luck, I dont know)

Good luck!

Rezo, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  2. FilthyRich

FilthyRich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everything is possible if you put your mind to it. I wish you all the best of luck for 2010.

FilthyRich, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least one meaningful post in this thread.

bl4ckmaN^, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  4. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have my blog up and running again, it is in my sig.

BTW, since I haven't been having success with PPC, my goal is now to make 80k by the end of the year, using ONLY FREE PROMOTION METHODS.

Thanks for reading.

matthieuim, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Link still doesn't work for me. If you can't figure out how to properly link to your blog in your signature, I don't like your chances at $80,000 a year.

dlm, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  6. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL.

I wonder why the link isn't working for you, it works perfectly fine for me.

matthieuim, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  7. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    be strong and dont listen to people who think they know.. all the nay-sayers know is that they are failing and there attempt to pull you down to level is the only satisfaction they have.

sometimes its better to be new to this industry and not be so cynical, as trust me the IM field will make a cynic out of most people pretty quick..

80K in 12 months i realistic and achievable, but its the process not the destination that will have real value to you.

2-4-K, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  8. groc

groc Peon

Best Answers:
    That's $220 a day which is very achievable, but if your not making $220 a day right now consistently, $80,000 is not achievable by the end of the year. By June you might only be making $50 a day which then you will need to do like $400 a day for the rest of the year to reach $80,000. Your just setting yourself up for disappointment like this.

A much better and simpler goal for you to go after is making like $300 a day consistently. So instead of going after a 5 or 6 digit figure you'll have an easier goal of going after a 3 digit figure daily. Lots of people wish they can make a 3 digit figures everyday.

groc, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No. I'm making close to $80,000 a year using free marketing methods. I know what I'm talking about.

This guy has been working on this for months and has made a total of 1 sale. I'm not being a nay-sayer, I'm being a realist. If he was smart he would abandon his silly thread/blog and work hard on his own.

dlm, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  10. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you dlm. Setting high goals (and doing little) isn't going to help. Nothing is impossible though, but it does take a lot of luck, hard work & money to start making $250 daily.

jacky8, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  11. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who says I'm doing little?

I'm working as hard as I possibly can on this.

matthieuim, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  12. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let's first see what you make in one month. Then you can set your yearly goal based on that. As of now, $400k is just a random number that may never be reached.

Big goals can be great. They challenge you, get you out of your comfort zone and such, but this is ridiculous. Especially since almost everybody on this subforum seems to be doing this type of extraordinary earnings thing. I bet that all of them will fail and half of them will lie that they succeeded. :D

On a side note, I am going to get laid by 10000 supermodels this year. Wanna bet? :p

lightless, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  13. domedia_ro

domedia_ro Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's more reasonable to believe the supermodel plan. I bet it's even easier to implement it, than a strategy to get to that amount in one year :D

domedia_ro, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  14. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    where's the blog address for this? i'd follow this like religion! :D

tonysanders, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  15. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread just needs to be closed. It's just an ongoing argument not helping anybody.

Super_Vendor, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  16. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    If people would read the thread before they posted, they would know that I changed my goal to 80k. Do you suggest I just abondon journaling on DP, or should I start a new thread without a deceiving title?

matthieuim, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  17. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe just get yourself organized... get a couple more sales going.. and then MAYBE and i mean MAYBE consider creating a journal. But usually journals are created by experienced veterans to help newbies. I think you should just leave this thread alone and start working towards your goal. Good luck.

Super_Vendor, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  18. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say the best thing you can do is abandon your blog, posting in forums and JUST WORK!... when you start making consistent $ then go post on your own blog and in forums :) WORK FIRST... PLAY LATER

James Dean Nash, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  19. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    The important thing isn't the goal, it's that you never stop trying to reach it until you do.... Or something like that.

Go for it. Regardless of whether you reach it or not, nothing anyone says in this thread (as of this post) will influence your chances.

Nanashi, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  20. DubDubDubDot

DubDubDubDot Peon

Best Answers:
    Any "Watch me go from $0 to early retirement!" thread should just be closed.

These threads are ALWAYS a total joke. It NEVER works out for ANYONE. EVERRRRRR. :(

DubDubDubDot, Jan 6, 2010 IP