1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Newly Launched Website - Let Me Know What You Think!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by excel86, Dec 8, 2016.

We have just launched our new online store for our tea store. Please let us know what you think and how we can improve!

https://www.purifytea.com

excel86, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I smell a rat. You're running a tea warehouse from "Sage Workspace - Shared Office Spaces - 276 5th Ave, Midtown West ..."

The NY address in the whois doesn't appear to be a warehouse and the phone number is from Chicago?!

I'd be far more interested in an authentic address where I could actually be sure the product was coming from.

the site is absolutely gorgeous though :)

sarahk, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  3. excel86

excel86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback. I move around so while the company is in New York, my mobile number (the one in whois) is from Chicago. We run a home business for now so I figure it is more appropriate to put the office address as the official address as I do for everything related to the business (bank statement and all that).

excel86, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  4. vberkeley

vberkeley Member

Best Answers:
    Your site looks beautiful, very clean and sharp. Tried to buy a tea all the way up to checkout. Smooth process. But 1 thing is the add-ons to the tea. If a customer didn't want any add-ons to the base tea, they should just be able to click a buy now button and go straight to checkout rather than forcing them to go through the blend(add-on) page and having to remove the extra items added to the tea before they check out. My 2 cents.

vberkeley, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  5. excel86

excel86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. We are receiving some feedback about the Create Your Blend process and will make some changes to it to make it better.

excel86, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  6. ReviewsOfCoolStuff

ReviewsOfCoolStuff Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice clean website. I especially like the "research articles" portion as it makes the purchase more compelling. The only thing I think you're missing is some sort of testimonials page. While you have social media intergrated with the site I see no "social proof" that your teas actually do what you say they will do. Having a few testimonials would fix that. NIce work.

ReviewsOfCoolStuff, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  7. excel86

excel86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! It's a good point - we are still building up our testimonials since we are a new company. There will be a review/testimonial page up once we have enough "social proof".

excel86, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  8. M_harry

M_harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Loved your theme and your "Research Center" and "infographics" sections.

M_harry, Dec 20, 2016 IP