1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My newest project - N64 iPhone / iPod Dock & MP3 Music Station!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by techslip, Aug 22, 2012.

N64 iPhone / iPod Dock & MP3 Music Station

N64 iPod MP3 Dock (captions).jpg

I have taken the classic and popular Nintendo 64 console and turned it into a docking / music station! I have created this product and will be producing more for the public to purchase. What do you think?

"This great geek gadget allows you to dock, charge, and sync your Apple products via the included dock which is located inside of the game cartridge slot. This dock works with all iPhone and iPod models. The easy access USB cable is stored in the back and can easily be wrapped up and placed in the storage space. (Wall charger adapter is also included)

Not only can you sync and charge your iPhone or iPod but you can listen to your favorite music using the included speaker system! Just plug in the audio cable to your iPhone, iPod, or MP3 player and listen to great music with the internal speaker system. Small but high quality sound that will make you dance to the music! Speakers will provide up to 48 hours of play time. To charge, just remove the front cover and plug in the USB cable to your charging device."

techslip, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  2. batoandulich

batoandulich Peon

Best Answers:
    Congraturation !

batoandulich, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  3. slickwraps

slickwraps Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats! But how was it charger?

slickwraps, Sep 14, 2012 IP