1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My New Site

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by advancedfuture, Feb 28, 2006.

And I've been doing alot of new advertising to get traffic to the site, I've blended the adsense with my site very well. My CTR is doing awsome. In fact I'm a little scared cuz its only been up a day, but my advertisments have already pushed it to over 8 bucks. If it continues I should have alot more than that :eek:

Should I email google about my new site... cuz if this continues I should be getting alot of traffic from my new advertising method over the next several weeks. The site is only 5% done :cool: Since 98 percent of the traffic is unique and has a refferer I dont think I should be worrying right?

advancedfuture, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  2. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as the traffic you're sending over isn't achieved by illegal/questionable means, I wouldn't worry. They aren't, are they?

jackburton2006, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  3. corinaw

corinaw Not Banned

Best Answers:
    It won't hurt to mail them, but if your clicks are legit then you don't have anything to worry about.

$8 is good. Keep it up, and then try to double it.

corinaw, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  4. bargainr

bargainr Peon

Best Answers:
    You're in a situation that's no different than if you were linked on your first day from a high traffic site (say a friend or another non-adsense site you run). As long as you're legit, it should be fine. If you're participating in one of those adsense exchanges then you have something to be concerned about.

bargainr, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  5. advancedfuture

advancedfuture Banned

Best Answers:
    Yah its 100% legit. I am doing advertising off of a very high traffic website for my niche. So far its been converting rediculously well. Ehh I guess I'll leave it be.

advancedfuture, Feb 28, 2006 IP