1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My new site is not indexing good

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ggenov91, Mar 24, 2015.

Hey guys,
    I am new in this forum. Recently I have made my new project, is actually a system for managing cars and car events . I made it mainly for traffic outside of my country (Bulgaria), but the result is totally the opposite, i am getting traffic mainly from Bulgaria :) Any tips for making it work with the other countries ? Any comments are welcomed.

ggenov91, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  2. steveb

steveb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What domain name are you using? Also, what language is being used on the site?

steveb, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  3. rashod_sl

rashod_sl Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about Organic traffic all the traffic ?
    Mostly im getting my own country traffic via referrals because i shear it via Facebook and twitter and most followers are in my country.

rashod_sl, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. ggenov91

ggenov91 Peon

Best Answers:
    It has bulgarian (http://bg.car-diary.com) and english language (http://www.car-diary.com).

ggenov91, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of backlinks did you build? Also what about the traffic? Is it Automatic (NOT targetted)?

patco, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  6. steveb

steveb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, your subdomain "bg" will tell Google that your site is intended for users in Bulgaria.

Furthermore, the reason why it may not be getting much traffic is because:
    1) It's a new website. Sandbox.
    2) Your site has very little content to index. I would recommend adding more pages to your site.
    3) Is there an existing market for this type of service? If not, there may not be a lot of demand/searches.

Hope that helps.

steveb, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  7. yonatan82

yonatan82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    add your website to google webmaster tools app and there you can set a GEO targeted traffic you would like to receive for your site

yonatan82, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  8. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The reason why you get most traffic from your own country perhaps due to the lower competition in your own country. In another country, mainly US, the competition would be extremely hard.

If you were asking about tips to get traffic from another country, it lies on what kind of traffic you were expecting, Organic Traffic (Via Search Engine) or Non Organic (via social Media, Direct Link, Commenting, Forum, etc).

If you prefer Organic as you main source of Traffic, You need to win the competition in SERP. If your site is in the first page for your main keyword, your site would definitely gain more traffic. To win the competition, you need to optimize your site as good as possible and gain popularity/credibility. Sometime it will take times to be in first page on any Search Engine but it really worth it.

If you prefer Non-Organic, you just need to choose the right place to promote your site. While Non-Organic traffic is not that hard to get, it has one side effect, you need to always promote your site to gain traffic plus some advertising companies think Non-Organic Traffic has lower value. To get the traffic, just share the site in some social media. Be really careful while sharing it. You need to use the right method or it will be fatal. Choose the right group if it is possible and don't use any spamming methods.

By the way, you have a nice domain. It remain me of my site which discuss about Automotive.
    Keep building the site. I wish it to see your site in the first page in any Search Engine.

Arick

Arick unirow, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  9. RDFindustries

RDFindustries Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    One of the mistakes that many newbie's make is not adding your site to Google's Webmaster Tools. Aside from the actual tools that Google supplies you with, it lets Google know that you exist. If you haven't done this, that's a good way to start.

RDFindustries, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try to submit to submit in different platforms to tell the search engine that your website really exist.

KylieSweet, Mar 25, 2015 IP