1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my new e-book, 70% is yours to promote it.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by clickbanker, May 27, 2006.

Hi there,

I'm not going to mention my website url here in order to comply with the rules of this forum. But I'll just describe what I'm doing and if you interested send me a MSG.

I've launched a new NICHE site that offers a NICHE E-book on Graduate School Admissions in the united states.

It sells well, and I'm offering affiliates $28 per sale (70%).

Selling is not a problem, I'm just not that BEST at it. And I've figured there is probably someone else who can do it better than I.

Before I entered the world of clickbank I was using keywords on google, and overture with an average PPC of $0.50, and my adds were in SPOT1-SPOT3.

Basically, if you are a pro at promoting e-media products, please MSG me so I can give you my URL and you can research my websites keywords.

If I can help you make money, in order to make me make more money, then that's great!

clickbanker, May 27, 2006 IP