1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Monthly earning is above 500$ from this writing website

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by vjlenin, Mar 28, 2008.

1. vjlenin

vjlenin Active Member

Best Answers:
    To all those people who scoffed CC let me be clear. It's one of the best and most elegant business idea around. When you work hard on there, you will make money ::: that is "WILL"

Someone just put a post on Associated content. I would like to direct him to my own article: http://cutewriting.blogspot.com/2008/05/unethical-business-practices-by.html

Associated content is "ASS"ociated business scam. So please steer clear of them.

Now, constant content writing is not that easy as you may think. YOu need to be a perfect writer in order to succeed there. Your grammar should be perfect, punctuation perfect, and your style perfect. Otherwise, you will just not get any of your articles accepted there. That's why I put together this blog (cutewriting) to help writers improve their writing skills. Many of the so called writers and poets write so poorly that they cannot get accepted in CC.

Let me tell you, your articles in CC are not indexed by search engines, and none of the popular successful CC authors copies content from any other site, they can't. All the content on CC are copyscaped before even checked for mistakes. So, all content is original. However, some culprits sometimes copy the content from these and put in Associated content and such other scam sites. That's what creates problems in CC. If you check out CC, you will know it is a wonderful community, of great writers, everybody helps you there to achieve success.

I am one of the featured authors there, you can find my profile by going to the authors list (vjlenin). If you need any more clarifications, please feel free to go to my blog and comment or contact me in it, or just PM me.

Thanks

vjlenin, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  2. simey

simey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right, say I am considering buying an article (0 downloads) from C-C, then plug the 'Details or Sample:' into Google, I see the larger, entire article over at Associated Content.

But how was the entire article copied from a 'sample' at constant-content? Or is the author putting it up at both places?

simey, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  3. damyantig

damyantig Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes, scammers would copy out the sample paras on CC, fill them in (it is not rocket science to complete a para written by the author) and then post it at other places.

I am a writer at CC and I have seen this happen.

I wish CC would make the sample "uncopiable", but I guess that would take some time to come along.

I have had articles rejected at CC sometimes, they are sticklers for quality, and fully deserve the mark-up they make from the authors. I always write there when I am lean on clients and a few weeks later the articles sell out of the blue!

Personally, I would always like to earn my living writing quality stuff, because not only does it pay, it also makes me feel good about my work!

damyantig, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  4. saman01

saman01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you all. Why risk you articles there.It is better to sell them off on several forums online.

saman01, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  5. MillionaireGroup.com

MillionaireGroup.com Peon

Best Answers:
    pretty cool site, thanks for the link - I may purchase some blog posts from it

MillionaireGroup.com, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  6. saman01

saman01 Peon

Best Answers:
    YOu will earn alot of money if you are good in what you do and people are satisfied with your work.In the beginning you will need to advertise your skills but later people will contact you yourself:)

saman01, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  7. spacepide11

spacepide11 Peon

Best Answers:
    When I started writing, I did not know anything about SEO, so when I visited CC I didn't come away with a good impression of the writing. The repetitive nature sickened me. Still, I joined because it was, and remains, the best user generated content writing I have seen to date.
    I have seen VJ's posts in the forums at CC, and he is very enthusiastic. He strikes me as a person who loves to write and is thrilled with his success at CC. But I think it is also fair to say that he is a special case. The reason why I say this is because there is a board where the recently sold articles appear, and if you watch it regularly, you'll notice that it doesn't move that much.
    I agree with a previous poster, that CC is def. a buyer's market. Certain topics are more popular than others. For instance, article about mortgage and marketing seem to do well there.

spacepide11, Jul 21, 2008 IP