1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Monthly earning is above 500$ from this writing website

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by vjlenin, Mar 28, 2008.

Hi all, I joined Constant content way before. But now, I guess I should have worked on it earlier. Only these days I became active there. It s an article marketer, one of the largest of the kind. A very unique website. Here you can get paid only if you are a good writer. And aspirant writers.... well you find this as heaven. A well closed community of helping good authors of which I am a part. I would like to see your opinions, also please subscribe to my writing feed if you want to know how well to write. Please find more info here in this post

vjlenin, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  2. shylesson

shylesson Banned

Best Answers:
    gotta get rid of the affiliate links mate--they are ok in your sig, but not your post

shylesson, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  3. vjlenin

vjlenin Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry, sorry, no affiliate links, ok, Got rid of them I can have other type of links right??

vjlenin, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  4. etali

etali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice, I have been a member of Constant Content for a while too, I should really start putting some articles up there. Did it take you long to get that kind of success once you started submitting?

etali, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  5. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    I would like to know if how long does it take to have your article sold too.. thanks

silveraden, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  6. J.gia

J.gia Peon

Best Answers:
    I will also like to know more details of how many orders do we can mange from there ??

J.gia, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  7. EspressoChick

EspressoChick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Are there any topics you found to be more popular than others from CC? Do you specialize in a particular subject or range of subjects? :)

EspressoChick, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  8. writergirl

writergirl Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip. I have the same question as EspressoChick. I've been a member there also and have not been active (nor that active here either--darn). I joined when it first started an I was young and dumb and sold a well-written piece for very cheap. I'm definitely going to check it out now that you mentioned it!

writergirl, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  9. tke71709

tke71709 Peon

Best Answers:
    That sentence is wrong on too many levels to count...

tke71709, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    YMC likes this.
  10. dlucks2309

dlucks2309 Peon

Best Answers:
    hahahahah

I was just gonna say the same thing...

dlucks2309, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  11. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    Well I am making around $20/day without joining any site... I have regular customers though...so the poayment does not go to third party, like contact content or anything else.

silveraden, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  12. adbullock

adbullock Peon

Best Answers:
    Espresso Chick you can sign up for email alerts that let you know what topics are being requested at CC. I haven't had much luck but in all honestly I've only ever submitted one article as a test. I do know people who swear by CC for income though and have been very successful with it.

Good luck.

adbullock, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  13. EspressoChick

EspressoChick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Oh thanks! :) I did sign up and posted a couple of articles about crafts -- but no bites so far. So I really haven't persued it. But I'll check it out.....:)

EspressoChick, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  14. adbullock

adbullock Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me know how it goes. It may be time for me to give it another go. The last time I even tried was a couple of years ago. I've just never bothered to log back in and turn the notifications off. Maybe one day I'll either get around to that or try my luck again.:p

adbullock, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  15. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    What payment processor they use? Paypal?

silveraden, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  16. crashq7

crashq7 Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't get it.. you submit your unique articles to that website and wait for someone to buy them? that's how you make $500 a month? or from refferals? can you explain why almost every article submitted there has 0 (zero) downloads?

crashq7, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  17. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    Well I don't want to put my unpublished articles into risky condition.. I browse the whole site and it seems that there are much more sellers that buyers...very small chance to sell your article.. better to be a freelancer with your own offer..as what I am doing..

silveraden, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  18. GaryEarle

GaryEarle Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get it either. I've looked into that sight along with a few others...and for the most part it is a buyers market..and for the most part most of the articles just..well..exist. Seems like a waste of time and effort. Maybe VJlenin can enlighten us and help us all to "know how well to write".

Please do not think I am making light of this...(I am).....but..for one to espouse making a nice chunk of change on a monthly basis...and to make a post that is ..well..hard to read at best, something just doesn't ad up....

Gary

GaryEarle, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  19. dlucks2309

dlucks2309 Peon

Best Answers:
    my thoughts exactly...

I didn't want to come off as an asshole by stating that, the way their grammar was on the first post, I doubt they make $500 a month by writing for a living.

dlucks2309, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  20. rayaan

rayaan Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems to be the easiest way to get people's attention - throw a few figures out, and wait for people to bite whatever it is you're selling.:)

rayaan, Apr 6, 2008 IP