1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Limited Affiliate Program.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by FCM, Apr 6, 2016.

?

Want more info?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi!

I've been working on a piece of software for some time now. I think it's ready :p

I'm willing to offer 20% of the subscription fee*, for every sale you send for the life of the subscription.

What are you selling?

A Hosted Maintained a Full of Growth Piece of Software / SAAS and More!

You will be marketing a solution to individuals, business and a like that are interested in creating this very products!!! You might even be interested as well.

You help help us, we help you!

I'll help you every step of the way! You have a question, I'll look for an answer.

You can grow an amazing income that comes in month-after-month and can be built up more and more.

Let me give you an example of the average sale.

The monthly fee ranges from $49.95 - $249.95+

The average sale $100.00

Let's imagine you get 1 sale a day for 25 days, working just Monday through Friday. A good month, you will have added around ~$500.00 to your monthly income that is going to come month after month. If next month you do the same it increases more.

This is an opportunity I'm not going to give to just anyone. This is a very limited time opportunity to as well. Once I build a good team up I'm going to run with them, and help build them up even further.

Please PM me if you want to know more.

I prefer US, CA, UK residents, but if you're great, will talk :)

thank you so much for reading this

all the best,

jody fitzpatrick

FCM, Apr 6, 2016 IP