1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My kudos to G+

Discussion in 'Google+' started by qwikad.com, Aug 14, 2013.

Lately I've been playing with posting options and also creating community pages on G+ and I tell you what, G+ has become really sophisticated. I just love it.

I like how Google takes a well known/used idea and makes it better. Be it a cell phone or a social media site. My kudos to Google.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    qwikad.com, Aug 14, 2013 IP
  2. FutureCPA

FutureCPA Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really develop the Google+ of our website. Do you recommend any books/websites to learn more about it? Or did you learn just by playing around with it?

FutureCPA, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  3. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just starting with Google+ for a site of mine. I hope I like it as much as you do!

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  4. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My only gripe with G+ at the moment is that their CSS animations are sort of sluggish, and it lags a lot. The UI is also a little bit... fiddly, i liked how it was a month or two ago, also they changed the sidebar from the google chat to hangouts, which i find confusing...

Helge Sverre, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When it comes to sluggishness, I totally agree with you. When they changed their last layout, I was disappointed. The one before was fast, had a good cutting/competitive edge to it. The current one I don't dig much. But still, it's an awesome advertising platform for a small business. I don't think anything out there beats it.

qwikad.com, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  6. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm fairly new to Google +. I just saw something I'm perplexed by. I read news at Google news (news.google.com). I'm sure that page gets a tons of visitors. Well, it looks like someone's Google + page was at the top of the results! I didn't know your Google + page would ever appear there. This is a screenshot at the top of the page. The one I'm talking about is Jack Stanley.

[​IMG]

I clicked to go to his Google + page...

[​IMG]

He is popular. Other than that, just seems like a regular Google + account. I don't believe he is with any news organization, but he does post a lot of news from a variety of sources. That's encouraging. Wouldn't it be fantastic to get all that traffic? Any insights about getting on Google News with your Google + account?

Rebecca, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  7. NureA

NureA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Kudos from me too :D google rocks

NureA, Sep 21, 2013 IP