1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Killer Strategy For Blazing The SERPs For Google Domination!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by inet, May 13, 2009.

1. alicehana

alicehana Peon

Best Answers:
    i have made a plan to experiment this Strategy, my stuffs have began to register some profiles right now, and others have began to make some dofollow commnet for this profiles. so let's see some details later.

alicehana, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  2. nickjason

nickjason Peon

Best Answers:
    can you please mention the top 10 sites names from which u are getting links?

nickjason, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  3. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL

Ok try doing some research before you post something you know nothing about. I have literally 1,000+ competitive keywords at the top of google.com year after year.

Using interlinking of 44,000 pages will rank for long tail keywords temporarily however check back in 6 to 12 months and see where the method is then.

Anyone who knows SEO, knows there is a loop hole in Google, where new links will affect rankings with a positive boost, till Google scores the links in their full update, and then the rankings fall.

Once you understand how the algorithm works.... you can then better understand what is what.

Anyway if you would like to continue feel free to message me, as I want everyone here to "think" this is a valid method. The more people follow these type of posts the easier it is for me to put clients at the top using methods that have worked for years.

:)

Sem-Advance, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  4. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should stop biggin yourself up and actually present some solid solutions as a pose to reaffirming why you believe this strategy is a failure.

A lot of people are reading this thread and applying the method, now if their time is being wasted and you state that you have the 'communities' best interest at heart then open up a thread and display some process that others can follow, if I did not believe that this would work then I would not post it here; but I am not shying away from showing the 'actual' process and results.

If that is not good enough as a transparency instead of 'beating around the bush', then I am not sure what is. Now if you have a better solution that is more solid then I will be the first one to say to the community to follow that method. But if what goes into your pocket is your first and initial concern then that is also understandable, but without an actual proposal of a solution I do not see what the outcome it is that you are attempting to provide.

Please do not reply with another rant if you can, just provide a solution; we are only here to gain some mutual benefit.

Most of the above people can do this for free, some pay me so I can do it for them and get an outcome from it. I do not force people to pay and attempt to support people as much as I can without doing all the work for them.

So at the most peoples time is contributed, and I am sure people here have spent ample enough time reading and responding to posts that have not mounted to any benefit; so a little more commit to a strategy can not do them any harm. In fact pro activity is the main cause or reason that people do not progress even though they theoratically have a lot of knowledge.

So let them get on with it or provide a detailed strategy here also, would you say that was fair?

inet, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  5. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that is what we like to hear, some good old fashion 'going to go out there and do it' attitude.

On a side note regards to gaining back links from blogs (I believe you are attempting to do that), write a email and shoot them out to UK bloggers, tell them you will write a blog post however request an anchor based backlink. If they responded interested them get one written here with approx 10 rewrites or so. Achieve 50 of these blog posts and then building a backlink for them to get their pr.

jenny1985 was offering a service as such but since disappeared.

inet, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  6. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Only if you stop first ;)

I did not say interlinking 44,000 pages was a failure. You should read what I post more carefully.

The solutions are simple, read Googles guidelines for how to SEO a website and then follow them. Not hard, and definitely what has worked for myself and others much better at SEO than myself.

P.S. - If you took notice I said I would leave your thread be and what I did till someone else decided to take a shot (not a good one to say the least) at my early posts.

This time I will unsubscribe and that way you won't be bothered any longer, and you can "big up yourself" however you see fit.....hoodrat is so unbecoming a language by the way....:)

Sem-Advance, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  7. bpink

bpink Guest

Best Answers:
    What do you think of using link wheels in conjunction with this strategy? That is not only does one link point to your main page from your social account profile but there will also be one other link pointing to the next social network that is also yours, so on and so forth.

bpink, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  8. cooldar

cooldar Banned

Best Answers:
    did she disappear? I just paid her today for her service!

cooldar, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  9. bpink

bpink Guest

Best Answers:
    your thread ended my lurker status :)

bpink, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  10. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    did you speak to her today, then pay for the service?

I have not had a response in two days so was concerned.

inet, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  11. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that could work since they are only different IPs, not quite sure if there is a real need to put that additional effort in

inet, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  12. cooldar

cooldar Banned

Best Answers:
    she PMed me with her paypal address.
    i hope she's not a scam..

cooldar, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  13. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Peon

Best Answers:
    Is everyone being swindled by "her hot looks"? The avatar is quite striking!

tyler_durden, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  14. cooldar

cooldar Banned

Best Answers:
    lol...i never trust avatar.
    she could be some guy in india and i still wouldn't mind...

cooldar, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  15. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whats the process of claiming back using paypal for a service? is it straight forward

inet, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  16. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have escalated mine to a paypal dispute. I believe that if you do not action on these matters you may not receive a resolve.

If others have been contacted today then this leads me to suspicion

inet, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  17. AssassiNBG

AssassiNBG Peon

Best Answers:
    You'll only be able to file a PayPal dispute within 20 days of the transaction. After that PayPal cannot help you get your money back.

AssassiNBG, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  18. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, I have started it; however the statement was that I would try to resolve it with the seller for the first 20 days and then paypal would get involved in the next 20 days.

it could be that there is some emergency and jenny1985 is not available, but it as happened at a point when there has been a few paying customers...... so!

inet, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  19. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please check out the other post:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1390375

I need some feedback. I will be releasing a PR checking tool that will look through all the pages on a domain and bring you back a list of pages that have PR on them. You should be able to comment on these easily and get indexed fast. It will be a neat and valuable, but I need to get some insight into it

inet, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  20. johnhold

johnhold Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way I've ever got back money from paypal was to use a credit card in the transaction. Then, if there's a problem you can go to your credit card company and file a complaint against paypal. Once paypal has to give you back your money then they finally go after the seller.

johnhold, Jun 26, 2009 IP