1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Killer Strategy For Blazing The SERPs For Google Domination!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by inet, May 13, 2009.

1. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I could not find the double hypen domain ranking for video review Results 1 - 10 of about 327,000 for "video review". definitely a low competition term.

Look I don't really care what you can accomplish or not accomplish, I just do not feel that you should be trying to make this into something its not.

Simple interlinking of your site with 44,000 pages is a short term method to results.

When people ask how you are doing things its very easy to be honest...trying to act like you have discovered something most link spammers know about is less than forthright.

You get all the clients you want!!! good for you!!! :)

I'll leave you and your thread and bother you no longer.

Sem-Advance, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  2. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please by all means contribute your thoughts, more then welcome.
    I do not claim to be a master on this and acknowledge that it can be seen as link spamming, but as I have tried to make it clear that this method is to clean up link spamming and make the comments meaningful.

inet, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  3. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to make you aware that as mentioned the site has a PR of 4 and fluctuates between page #1 and #2 for the four keywords.
    The affiliate links are making money and 'template monster' sent me an email to advertise on the site and it is more then a fair offer for 12 months.

If I was to say that a site like this after 1 months of work can generate an income of $1000 for a year. A 100 of these set-ups would hit the minimum of $100,000 all of this would be virtually on autopilot :)

inet, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  4. Overheard Daily

Overheard Daily Active Member

Best Answers:
    So do you offer this method as a service as well?

Overheard Daily, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  5. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes as you will see from the signature.

Record breaking stuff guys. Client gave me 4 keywords and I ranked in #1 page in Google.co.uk in six days for all of them! One of them had 55,000,000 competitive pages.

Unfortunately I can not disclose the keywords due to client confidentiality.

Hopefully once he is back off from annual leave he will be able to at least confirm that this took place, he is a user of the DP forum. :D

Totally buzzing off this today and the fact that we are starting a new community based voluntary charity service that got some good news from commissioners all in all been a lovely day.

inet, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  6. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    You could do the exact same trick using a squidoo lens.

- Make squidoo lens containing targeted anchor text link to your site
    - Make 10 - 15 comments using this squidoo lens as name / url

This will turn unrelated and unthemed linkjuice from the blogs to related and themed linkjuice from your squidoo page. Note however that part of your link juice is lost to internal navigation on squidoo, so you best find a free content hoster that has as little menu stuff possible on your lens page.

johnnie, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  7. esauldaris

esauldaris Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job. Hope to get your best more info.

esauldaris, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  8. supersi

supersi Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm glad to hear the good report and about all your success.

supersi, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  9. LOD

LOD Member

Best Answers:
    interesting...

LOD, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  10. mnoposter

mnoposter Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel interested every time you update the result.

mnoposter, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  11. yuro11

yuro11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very interesting...

It seem to work, but it seem like it is against google tos.. wonder what would google react...

yuro11, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  12. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    inet,

I have been trying the method you describe and my site came from page 2, in Google.co.uk and .com to in the top 5 for both for 1 keyword.

I will be dropping you an email to discuss your service - I am very interested.
    G

geester1, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  13. OsiriX

OsiriX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you think it's against the tos?

OsiriX, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  14. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same here, but in my opinion it is a sweeping statement that people like to make

inet, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  15. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is awesome update. Please share any challenges that you may have faced in the process here for other readers.

Guys in my opinion what I am finding effective is building all the links internal on one site. So find a high pr site, create a profile page and find the internal high pr pages to comment on. It is enough just to use your name and include no links in the comment.

The links will be in the profile pages and yours will be the only external on the page the update will give pr to these profile pages in time. If you can create content on these pages that are themed based you will have fresh content to feed google and the anchor text will get the weight. Think of it like writing an article for an ezine with anchor text, however a paragraph will be enough.

inet, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  16. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered using wordpress blogs instead of profile pages? They are more customizable and allow you to put up some real content with your links in them.

johnnie, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  17. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am assuming Johnnie you mean wordpress MU that are installed on sites that have high PR?

In regards to the original post and its methodology this should work with sites that have wordpress MU installed, I believe there are many university sites that have wordpress MU installed on them.

I have been tweaking the strategy now so I will be exploring these alternatives, thanks for the tip.

inet, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  18. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered wordpress.com? It has a PR of 9 ;)

By the way, your profile pages appear to have next to no PR of themselves. Strange?

johnnie, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  19. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PR is overrated, I was speaking to one of the executives for one of the leading SEO companies in the UK to draw as much info I could get out of him and he confirmed what I had in the back of my mind about the over rating of PR.

Other leading SEO experts also confirm this.

PR0 sites are extremely effective and some of the simple factors are 1) clean site (where the link will be hosted) 2) minimum outgoing links on the page your link be be placed on.

The SEO guy said 10 is good, but the profile pages we create should only have 1 - 3 and all yours.

Azzam

inet, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  20. wNetMedia

wNetMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    so, you've got all this webestate sitting around - let's say I become a customer of yours - do you have to recreate all new profile pages for me, or can you use the ones you already have. I guess just having ONE link coming out of the profile pages is key...

wNetMedia, Jun 12, 2009 IP