1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Killer Strategy For Blazing The SERPs For Google Domination!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by inet, May 13, 2009.

1. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It fluctuates between 13 and 19. I will give it an aggressive push over the next month or so for front-page since I am inundated with other work. I would not want to let anyone following this thread down :)

inet, May 30, 2009 IP
    rickvb likes this.
  2. kalios

kalios Active Member

Best Answers:
    How is it possible to see the results that USA audience gets from google.com? As you understand I don’t live in USA :) .

kalios, May 30, 2009 IP
  3. supersi

supersi Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool!

Thanks man. I will be sure to add reps from now on.

supersi, May 30, 2009 IP
  4. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to give a quote from a fellow DP user tyler_durden :

Dear inet,
    i just want to say thanks for sharing your insight on using profile pages and backlinking to them. It's an ingenious idea using the "good neighborhoods" for backlinks. By looking at the big picture, redundant dumb blog comments will carry more weight now.

I started putting your idea into practice about two weeks ago and I am working on the 18th profile page now (I don't get much time to work on this, sometimes only 45 mns to an hour a day, so the going is slow). I thought you might care to see my results.

My main term I am targeting right now is "xxxxx* for sale"
    4,040,000 results
    165,000 searches a month

For the past 2 months the highest I have been seated for this term has been 48. Last week I jumped to 34, and this morning I found my site at 24!

Thanks again for the idea.

*keyword protect for user.

So there is no excuse guys. Get on the case and start using this method. Please think SMART, blog commenting is spammy and it is hated; this way you can make it meaningful and give back.
    If you really hard up on cash and can not wait 2 - 3 months to see your sites rank well, then use social media to sell some stuff. But try to get out of comment spam.

I do not think, "hey nice post!" is spam, but does lack interaction and genuine purpose, but hey we can all start to get better as we go along.

Oh also,the wowjoomla.com/template site is promoting affiliate products and the last I check it was getting a conversion of almost 2%, therefore from every 100 clicks there is 2 sales. The return for templates is really low, but we sell products for joomla therefore feel there is a need and the tracking will probably allow us to sell our own in the future also.

But try to go for high ticket products $35 - $100 return on a sale if promoting a handful.

Really I do not have the answer, but thinking to my self; if I built an arsenal of these high PR pages 500+ then approx 100 product pages from commission junction products and start looping around it with inner pages interlinking it may be fruitful.

For the time being build the links for singular products with minimum keywords. Go for high end ticket products since the formula works therefore why put all that effort into longtail keywords when it is working for broad terms.

inet, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  5. liqdwork

liqdwork Peon

Best Answers:
    I spent some time searching for sites where I can build a profile and place a dofollow link and so far I have no luck. It almost seems you have to know exactly where you need to go. I searched on google and I do find a lot of social dofollow sites, but every time I register there is a catch, and I simply can't create a dofollow link back to my site. Do you mind sharing that list of 200 high profile pages?

liqdwork, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  6. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to hear that, but unfortunately the list I have is a valuable asset. Saying that the list I used for wowjoomla is available with a search, however I know have a completely new list that is more aggressive and effective since I can use inner links from within the sites to rank high.

Good luck and keep working at it, do not give up; I am taking into consideration people like you in this frustrating dilemma and looking for a solution that will be a win/win. Unfortunately there is a list that is in circulation by someone called Angela who is also a member on this forum and she was selling the service at low cost, and although you can still get massive benefit from it the entire system is under abuse and the profile pages are fast getting removed or nofollow to the anchor texts :(

It is only making sense to me know to sell it as a service since although reports will be provided people who pay are less likely to a) go it alone b) abuse the system that has come out of their hard earned cash.

Azzam

inet, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  7. patrich

patrich Peon

Best Answers:
    First, thank you for sharing your methods, it is an excellent example of one way that someone might be able to use to increase their serps and I am sure that a number of people will find it very valuable.

However, I must point out that your number of searches seems to be off, which is very important as it could skew your efforts. For instance, according to Google on my end, the search term Joomla Template only receives around 74,000 searches per month and last month was extremely low with only 8100 people searching for that term. These are of course a huge difference when compared to the 450,000 searches per month that you mentioned.

The reason I bring this up, is that there have been a number of webmasters targeting terms that think will bring them a great deal of traffic, when in reality the traffic to effort ratio is very low.

patrich, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  8. infebious

infebious Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is an interesting idea. thanks for sharing and i'll be following your results.

infebious, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  9. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is an excellent point patrich and one that needs to be echoed. All that effort which is essentially time off your life could get wasted if you targeting a niche which will not prove to be fruitful in terms of traffic+conversion.

I am content at this stage for the level of traffic and conversion the site is getting for me, however you may have gathered from my post that I am savvy and think strategically; therefore have plenty of strategies to squeeze the most out of the process.

Back to the point, conversion should be a priority and in many cases targeted longtail keywords initially that will have higher conversion with lower traffic is SMART.

thanks Patrich

inet, Jun 5, 2009 IP
    kaustavk666 likes this.
  10. firstpagewebsearch

firstpagewebsearch Member

Best Answers:
    ;)Wow nice to know about, I'm starting being curious about the thing. I just a new in this field and I know there are still a lot of things to learn from people like you. You are such a whiz on this kind of task. Hope to get more info about how you get things done next time.

firstpagewebsearch, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  11. drayserawon

drayserawon Peon

Best Answers:
    Look likes in less than 1 month you accomplish your goal.

It's on 1st page now at #10 with that keyword (broad)

[​IMG]

#9 for "joomla template"

[​IMG]

#16 for joomla 1.5 template

[​IMG]

#12 for "joomla 1.5 template"

[​IMG]

Searches volume:
    1. Joomla template
    110,000 in USA​
    673,000 Globally​

2. "Joomla Template"
    74,000 in USA​
    301,000 Globally​

3. joomla 1.5 template
    90,500 Globally​

4. "joomla 1.5 template"
    33,100 Globally​

drayserawon, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  12. tanay46

tanay46 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! Some great stuff. Inet How much traffic are you getting as of now . Also, I had a question, the profiles you build links too, do they also get pr during updates?

tanay46, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  13. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Comment Kahuna - Google it....I cant stand when someone like inet tries to claim they have a secret sauce ....what a maroon....

Apparently inet forgets the power of the community and thinks he has discovered something and wants to be greedy and not share.

So I will help you just because I feel like it. You can find all of the sites that links to his site very easily.

Surf to Google.com

Type or Copy & Paste in the following to the search box

link:www.wowjoomla.com

Hit enter

All 866 sites that link to wowjoomla are presented to you.

Also on a side note inet has found that interlinking (44,000+ links) from his own site helps his rankings.

However what he does not know is once Google scores the interlinking as useless his rankings will plummet.

Todays factual post without the BS Hype!!

Sem-Advance, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  14. ErnestHemingway

ErnestHemingway Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess this site gets close to million visitors a month. Out of that I guess good number of people visit this section. It would be nice if you actually format your post in a way so when a newbie checks your post finds it useful. To be frank and honest with you, this post makes no sense unless read 4-5 times.

I know you are nice guy, but try to lay it out in a manner so when someone reads he can implement it right away. i bet 99.9% of people are confused with this.

ErnestHemingway, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  15. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With a name like that I would expect that you would be able to understand the logic right outset :p, but yes you are right and it could be more newbie friendly.

However it was not written with newbie in mind, this is the link section therefore a newbie looking to link building should initially go elsewhere prior to coming to this post since a lot more should be explained for them to get an understanding.

I thought the diagram would be sufficient?? you just can not cater for all segments of readers, but point taken. thanks

inet, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  16. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your attempting sarcasm and your desperation of discrediting me as 'being unhelpful and not willing to share', its obvious that you assume after reading the posts that I have written that I am some kind of self-centred and selfish git.

For you information I work for the voluntary and community sector and have received awards from the HomeOffice for my work in the community and just a couple of weeks ago I was with James Purnall MP assisting in cleaning a local park to make it accessible for vulnerable people.

I have a workshop for free to help charities and local community groups build websites and use social media for profiling, I do not charge for this work.

Did I claim there was a magic bullet? It is is strategy! the concept of strategy it is a formula/method/a way to use what is already out there and make it work. I am getting PMs from people who are just getting on with, finding their own profile pages.

Anyway I do not want to make this post into one of those ego measuring tools. If you got anything constructive to offer to the extent of sharing what I have either paid for or worked hard to then please do so, but not to the extend of attempting to discredit someone as not being 'Community orientated'. Did you check out wowjoomla or socioclick or socialprofilr, did you see the number of free extensions that I have created for wordpress and joomla ?

inet, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  17. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Wow, thanks buddy I did not realise this. As I have started focusing on clients work and not referring to it as much.

I appreciate you highlighting this, just awesome news on a raining Saturday.

inet, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  18. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder why you would want to share this information with us if it were really genuine.

waxman1000, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  19. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not desperate for anything, and I do not assume.

I work with fact. I read every thread here...unlike others who read the first post and respond I take the time to learn.

You are using interlinking of your 44,000+ pages and some links from websites (800+) to gain in the SERPs for a non competitive keyword phrase.

It is not anything that the others here cannot do.

What you do in public life is great, hopefully it is not an exaggeration, as you tend to do with your method of blazing the SERPs.

Before offering services, you should try the same with a 3rd party site in the online dating niche, and where you don't interlink 10,000s of pages.....then you can claim you have accomplished something.

:)

Sem-Advance, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  20. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please define non-competitive? I would be interested in the clarity of this term.
    The actual site I am ranking for is wowjoomla.co/templates which is awordpress install on a sub directory, please re-evaluate for the benefit of the readers. I certainly do not want to be brandished as a person who used exaggeration as a means of making money. The custom work for joomla and wordpress does well to put bread on the table.

If you believe some of what I said can not really be duplicated for other sites then please report this thread to moderators to be closed down!

In the mean time check out flip-video-review.co.uk and evaluate the keywords that it ranking for in the first page of google. I have got some clients for this work and if it will satisfy your representation of the community I am willing to hold off on any further posting until I display the results for either one of their sites. You can not ask me to do any more.

I am open for suggestions

inet, Jun 6, 2009 IP