1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Journal To $4,000/Month In 30 Days

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wilberthemming, Apr 7, 2010.

Hello everyone,

Today I am starting a journal thread to help by providing some tips and pointers and also to help keep me motivated to my goal which I think is very attainable.

I've been off and on with clickbank for the last year or so and am finally going full steam ahead.

My overall goal is to build lots of niche authority style content sites ranking on page one for my keywords I want. I already have a few of these sites set up and ranking, but they just aren't bringing enough in to really ramp things up. I would build more, but at the moment I am seeing some pretty decent results with my current marketing strategy.

So, for a little while, I am going to be focusing on putting my content on high traffic sites like ezine articles, article base, squidoo, hubpages, you know the drill.

I'll be updating this thread weekly. I am hoping to knock out 5-10 articles/day and be spinning them for resubmission targetting different keywords. Really long tail keywords,( by using google suggest). So, hopefully they will be ranking on their own.

I'll be testing about 5-10 different niches. SO stay tuned. Short term goal is rapid web 2.0 startup cash and then move on from there with powerhouse seo sites. SEO can take a little while, so I need to start out with something that gives results quickly.
    And my goal is to have $4,000 by May 7. Then I will probably continue this method while outsourcing content creation and spinning and focus more on building SEO Niche Sites.
    Thanks

wilberthemming, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes! Another journal! Just what DP needed :rolleyes:

dlm, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  3. wilberthemming

wilberthemming Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell me about it. This one's actually going to be good though....DLM

4. powfada

powfada Active Member

Best Answers:
    All I can say is good luck and try to work for yourself to make it happen. Whether you make it or not it is up to you so stay focus and you will succeed!

powfada, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  5. wilberthemming

wilberthemming Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, and I think it will be able to happen. I've decided I'm also going to test out some cpa. So, don't freakout if you see some screenshots of cpa accounts along with clickbank. But, my main goal is earning with clickbank.
    Cheers

6. dimmoneycash

dimmoneycash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with this journal. I know that it can be done, because I have accomplished my own personal journal and have been on the CB network now for about 2 years and have learned heaps.

I don't mean to discourage you, but I believe it may take more than this month to get that $4,000. Take small steps, then larger steps.

You see, what I did was set small goals at first:
    - $100 for the first week
    - $300 for the next week
    - $700 for the following week

Until you reach $1000 p/week, which then equates to about $4000 p/month, which is what I am currently on. I am still and continually learning to improve, which in turn should generate more income.

But, I do hope you prove me wrong, it's just that this worked better for me.

Dim.

dimmoneycash, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  7. lukeg32

lukeg32 Peon

Best Answers:
    These threads crop up all the time, but not wanting to detract from your goals - it can be a good idea if you keep it updated with information / success / failures etc as it is a way of making sure YOU are responsible for your success or failure.

Good luck :)

lukeg32, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  8. lvtim

lvtim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How come I always missed these kinds of threads until now? I never noticed them before :p

lvtim, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  9. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    I am targeting $100 per month right now. Next I will aim to earn $100 per weak.I remember when I accidentally had one one sell. It was accidental because I had written a blog post and put a related product link from clickbank.Imagine my surprise when I logged into my clickbank account and found I had made a sale. Next great moment was when I became a platinum level author in Ezine. My progress is slow as I have a very busy full time job. But it is possible along with the full time day job. Only thing is it will take a bit longer. And yes I have learned the art of ranking my articles in the first page.I think this is the most essential attribute of bum marketing.And all thanks to you guys. I have been implementing a few tips discussed here.

Marigoldd, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  10. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure that $4000 is realistic goal considering you start almost from scratch. If you already had submitted articles or at least prepared it could be, but this way I really do not see it happening. Maybe with different kind of marketing yes. However, I wish you all the luck and I am interested in what you will accomplish.

centarec, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  11. DH_Vendor

DH_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you will do well, just dont get discouraged.......

Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
    DH_Vendor, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  12. itechprofits

itechprofits Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Sir,

We are providing Squidoo , hubpages service. We can provide you best and fast lenses and hubs with professional excellence .

You will feel proud to work with our company.

Regards,
    Fawad ur Rehman
    Director I-Tech Profits

itechprofits, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  13. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay off these forums Itechprofits.

hmm... So CPA networks. I have been working with Hydra, NB, Copeac etc, and Clickbank.......

One of those CPA networks has an insane scrub rate, based on several offers I have promoted with them, the other 2 are pretty decent.

With Clickbank I run about 4% refund rate, and my ROI is better with Clickbank then the CPA networks. There is some good money to be made with PPV, and Email/Zip offers if you go that route.

Also your goal should be - Today I will do this, tomorrow I will do this, each building upon the other. It's great to shoot for the moon and all but IM is about taking every day and doing what you can, setting small achievable goals, reaching them and then repeating the process.

Best of luck to you.

Faclez, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  14. micheallatour

micheallatour Peon

Best Answers:
    All CPA networks have a scrub rate. How do you know their scrub rate?

micheallatour, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  15. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If it comes to CPA networks you should consider CPAlead.com ..

Not saying other aren't great but these guys have the hugest payouts per offer.

And yeah .. all CPA networks have a scrub rate.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  16. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Should read what I wrote before you start typing... I said "One of those CPA networks has an insane scrub rate, based on several offers I have promoted with them, the other 2 are pretty decent."

Did I say a network didnt have a scrub rate? And I know the scrub rate, which varies on the kind of traffic your a sending, the company qualifying the leads etc, there are many factors. BUT my experience is that one of the networks I work with, running the same offer, same traffic source etc has a much higher scrub rate. Now how do I know the scrub rate, it's called talking to your AM.

Faclez, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  17. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    $4,000 in your first month? While it's not impossible it's nowhere near easy, either.

You'll have to pick the right products, promote your articles right and possibly get a stroke of luck to pull of $4k in a single month especially considering you're just getting started. Would love to see you do it but it's going to take some long nights behind the monitor to do. Good luck to ya my friend. Keep us updated on the progress.

brada7x, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  18. H3x

H3x Active Member

Best Answers:
    $4000 seems a ridiculously high target for your first month, go for something like $1000 which is still respectable.

H3x, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  19. mainstay09

mainstay09 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, while this goal is quite challenging I believe it can be done with the right keyword selection, really hope you reach your target, good luck, cheers :)

mainstay09, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Clickbank just isn't as easy as many may think it is...

$4000 a month took me a whole year to achieve and to be honest things can be easily scaled up but it definitely needs ambition.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 11, 2010 IP