1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by avcer0, Mar 15, 2021.

hey there, my name is Asher Williams (avcer0). i live in the land of the long white cloud (New Zealand) and i live in the Northland area. i make music in my spare time under the name D410 and I'm looking forward to get to know this community and i am keen to share what i know and help people out. :)

i'm also an amateur filmmaker and i play console games like grand theft auto 5, apex legends, brawlhalla and more. cheers!

avcer0, Mar 15, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    DP has one famous New Zealander @sarahk and she's no stranger to video games.

qwikad.com, Mar 15, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum!

We definitely need more Kiwis around the place. My profile pic is a gag shot taken (and not replaced) trying to get cell service in a tiny town in Hokianga.

Unfortunately, the games I play are augmented reality games on my phone (mostly) and I leave the shoot em up games to my son.

sarahk, Mar 15, 2021 IP