1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback My intro was removed?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Kyle Hicks, Apr 20, 2016.

You know DP people, you are disrespecting a lot of good folks in my opinion. I wrote introduction, took time out of my schedule, only for someone to remove my profile for "spamming contenvania". The only reason why I am even considering your forum is advertising. I am not new to SEO and I know what not to do. I did not go around and post millions of posts. It was just one post in the intro area. It was not outside of the subject matter. All I said is I am this and I work there, as well as showed some examples why forums are important for SEO. That was it.

Anyway, here is my opinion about your "strict" rules. I am not some kind of teenager and I don't appreciate being called "spammer". All I did was I wrote one page introduction post about what I do and who I am....

Just remember, higher you fly, harder it will be to fall down.... As far as me and DP after that, I will stop paying you for ads and find better place, where I will not be called a "spamer". Look at your post replies on SEO forums, there no real advise or anything, people just post to blah about nothing valuable. If you prefer these kinds of "members" - best of luck!

Kyle Hicks, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Yes it as well as several others which were reported as spam. To date you have dropped the name of the same site 12 times. Your sales thread and affiliate program listing remain online.

Smyrl, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  3. Kyle Hicks

Kyle Hicks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that. Introduction was the one I spent a lot of time on. At the same time, I can give people valuable advise about SEO and programming, not what you currently have on many threads. I wrote contenvania on my own "from scratch". Just being up for one month, I have about 10 forums and over 300 writers getting paid. System works perfectly.

If there no way for me to tell others about my business, am I supposed to dedicate my time and get nothing in return?

Also, I just want to point it out to you. For the past two days, I dropped $50 on your ads, where I selected only digital point to show my ads... Now I spent $50 with you, this is what I got in return. You charging $3 per 1000 impressions and all I got is 11 sessions with 63% bounce rate. So, in reality, I got about 4 visitors from paying you $50. Wow that's expensive... I think this is the cost of keyword "mesothelioma" in Google PPC. To me, this is waste of time, effort and money.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You have been arrogant, a "know-it-all" and such from what I've read from you since you started "delivering quality content" - while there is nothing wrong with being arrogant and a know-it-all, it helps if you have the respect from other members _first_ - following the rules that applies to all members helps with that. It also helps if you _read_ the rules first.
    As for ContenVania - you have (probably) a copyrighted image on the front page (I doubt you've paid Dreamworks for the right to use Kung-Fu Panda), and your forum has around what... 200 posts total, several categories/subforums without content - maybe you should utilize your own employees a bit.
    However, at least it looks like at least a few of them can actually write English - which is a bonus. Apart from that, your site/service is, and always will be, a scam, and not something that will really help anything, since next-to-none of content created by third parties are ever followed up on (unless you have people actually keeping up with replies to forum posts, blog posts and the like).

*playing world's tiniest violin*

PoPSiCLe, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  5. Kyle Hicks

Kyle Hicks Active Member

Best Answers:
    @PoPSiCLe wow you are amazing snitch... So you are not a scam here, delivering 11 sessions with 68% drop rate advertising your "wonderful" PPC services??? Am I getting the whole picture wrong????

For your information, unlike your PPC business here at DP, Contenvania is far from scam. You pay real people to chat on the forum. These are real people talk about real events. Not some spammers like you have in your SEO forums that don't deliver anything, but gibberish so they get some exposure here :):). You making me laugh buddy! Seriously....

Nice customer service bud!!! Trolling people away instead of apologizing... Good luck to you in the future! You will require lots of it with this business model :):):)

6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^^^ this

Agent000, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  7. Kyle Hicks

Kyle Hicks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since when this conversation turned around and now all the darts flying my way???? All I asked was why your PPC is not delivering what's promised and why you removed my thread. That's where it should have ended. Instead you are starting to roll like .... Is this what kind of people working for Digital Point... WOW you don't stop surprising me.... I am guessing my PPC campaign money will go somewhere else, not here. Good luck!

8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    First up, Introductions are for you to introduce yourself and not a space to bypass the forum's Buy/Sell/Trade rules
    Are we supposed to have different rules for teenagers. Shit @digitalpoint, you never told me that!
    The mods have no involvement on the money side of things and what you spend here has no influence on us.

@PoPSiCLe and @Agent000 are users of this forum. They're not "working for" digitalpoint any more than you are.

BTW I tell my daughter that the pose you strike in your profile pic makes her look simple. On a middle-aged man it's just creepy.

sarahk, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  9. Kyle Hicks

Kyle Hicks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see, best defense is attacking. Nice job! I can't believe you still having web traffic here :). Not going to last with this attitude....

10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Or maybe you feel you deserve more than you're getting from the world in general?

#WMP

sarahk, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  11. Kyle Hicks

Kyle Hicks Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know what shame on you all... I am damn customer and I don't appreciate being called this and that... All I tried to do is pay you for services. I am guessing you are getting paid 2 much. Just remember, nothing lasts forever :). What goes around comes around... I am out of here... Such a waste of time... PENNY OUT OF MY POCKET WILL NOT BE DROPPED HERE OR XENFORO AND EVERYONE WHO ASKS ME ABOUT YOUR "SERVICES" WILL GET "NICE" FEEDBACK!

12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Just to reiterate, the mods don't get paid, don't get a cut, nada.

sarahk, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  13. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The Introductions area is for introductions of you as a person. Not an area to post a thinly veiled marketing post about a company you work for. It's fine to mention the company you work for, but once you go down the road of turning your introduction into a sales pitch for the company and services it offers, it's no longer a user introduction.

Again... it's an area to introduce yourself, not an area to introduce a company, products or services.

digitalpoint, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  14. Kyle Hicks

Kyle Hicks Active Member

Best Answers:
    @digitalpoint to be honest, if I see someone spent time typing up content, working on it and I see that this content is out of place, I would either move it myself somewhere where it is appropriate or ask the client to do that.

As far as criticism, I did not lie about what I experienced and all I asked for is some customer service and instead conversation turned into trolling me out.

To be honest, if it was my business, @PoPSiCLe would be fired on the spot for confronting business customers this way...

Seems childish and unprofessional, isn't it?

15. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There isn't a place to move company/product/service introductions. If there was an area for that, it would just end up being full of spam. There's a reason there is no place for it (it's intentional).

PoPSiCLe has nothing to do with this site anymore than you do. He's a user of the site. Your thread was about your introduction threads being removed and I gave you an answer as to why. Anything beyond that is irrelevant to that topic. If you want/need support with Digital Point Ads, you should start a thread in that support area. But *being* an advertiser doesn't allow someone to operate outside the bounds of our rules, so being an advertiser has no bearing on a thread that was removed because it wasn't without our normal guidelines. But like I said, if you need assistance with something related to Digital Point Ads, start a relevant thread over here and we can help: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/digital-point-ads.138/

digitalpoint, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  16. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I do not work for DP. I was just agreeing with PoPSiCLe about the arrogant attitude in our posts. Your responses here confirm that.

Agent000, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  17. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, one way or another welcome to the forum.
    For most part, we see hundreds of people, come, post 100's of posts overnight, spam for their services, then run off. This is why whenever a new kid comes along, we are going to be skeptical. Gotta relax dude, if you want customers, you need to be here for the long term, dont be too pushy on your own services, and people here will respect you. Trust and respect are things to be earnt, you cannot get that on your first day here, so dont even try.

In regards to your PPC campaign. Here are some thoughts.
    You can target specific parts of the forum, and really narrow down the type of visitors you are aiming for. You can select / deselect different regions, and countries. IF you are promoting SEO, it makes sense to specifically target people going through the SEO forums. Just bear in mind, you have people browsing those forums looking to SELL their services, and people browsing looking to BUY.

Digitial Point advertising is one of the very few places that gives you this much control over your ads.

When doing ads, make sure your landing pages are perfect. Create alternative ones, and perhaps change after 1 week/month, I have seen companies significantly improve their conversion rate, simply by changing their landing page from a GREAT ONE, to a BETTER ONE. I look at the Great one, it comes down to doing one thing, recording the result, switch it for a bit, record the result, and go from there.

Even if you were happy with the conversion rate, you have to ask yourself, can I make it even better?

matt_62, Apr 20, 2016 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  18. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    Haha. @Kyle Hicks , you do realise you're looking dumber by the minute, right?
    First off, I don't work for DP - never have, never will. Which was why your rant / comment directed at my post was a bit... "WTF is he ON about" - hence the slow answer. Seems you have a problem with your reading comprehension as well - at least three people, myself not included, has informed you that I do not work for DP. How long until it sinks in.
    Second, yelling, using extra bold lettering and demanding to be heard because you pay a few bucks, and claiming to be a big-time entrepeneur... I sort of have to laugh. If you must know, I run my own IT-support company, and I haven't had the need to fire myself as of yet.

But, back to you, and your laughable attempts at looking smart: you think you can take down DP? Or that what you say matters the LEAST bit? DP has been around for years and years, and is one of the more prevalent forums within its niche. You yelling about the devs at Xenforo being idiots and calling you names and behaving badly... I sort of wanna test Xenforo now, just because they seem to be excellent judges of character. :D

PoPSiCLe, Apr 20, 2016 IP
    Agent000, Spoiltdiva and sarahk like this.
  19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    One of the problems with grandstanding in front of volunteers is that they've already given their time freely so they're not worried about wasting a bit more.

I took a wee look at your whois info - I was really keen to see the offices that your business occupied but according to Google the address doesn't exist - not that it's necessarily your address but it's the one given by the tech guy. I'm surprised he didn't warn you off this site after he got banned a while back.

I checked out the address given on the ContentVania website and that one does exist - but it's undeveloped, unless I got it the wrong way round and you're operating out of a Washeroo.

[​IMG]

upload_2016-4-21_17-10-51.png upload_2016-4-21_17-11-8.png
    (click to enlarge screenshots)

So the next obvious thing to check out was Numirium LLC
    ContentVania has you based in North Carolina but your site at gossips.city has you in Delaware. I'm not American and have been to neither state but I do know they're different places.
    upload_2016-4-21_17-14-2.png

I could have found another company with the same name but I know it's the same company because that site also has Eugene Frolov on the payroll
    https://tools.digitalpoint.com/whois?query=gossips.city

upload_2016-4-21_17-14-58.png

I'm kinda surprised to find that Virgina and North Carolina are interchangeable.

upload_2016-4-21_17-22-41.png

[​IMG]

And it seems it's not just xenforo and dp who treat you wrong. Cloudbet got a taste of your temper (google the contentvania phone number for more)
    https://bitcointa.lk/threads/cloudbet-is-a-scam-100.433121/

sarahk, Apr 20, 2016 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  20. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    Oh lord :D I'm laughing so hard right now.

PoPSiCLe, Apr 21, 2016 IP