1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Internet Marketing Success Story

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Isadore Gregory, Aug 20, 2013.

Hi Guys, I'm here to share my story of success (in my own measure) when it comes to internet marketing. I lost my job some 3 years ago and that drove me to research for ways on how to earn income other than having a job, and I found myself using the internet to find answers. I started out really really full of hope and enthusiasm, and then months came by and I still wasn't earning anything. I started to lose hope and think earning money online isn't possible.

But instead of fully giving up, I picked myself up again and implemented strategies one thing at a time. I begin to have confidence in myself. I focused not on the results but on my daily action plans. I began to enjoy the process and stopped thinking about earning money online. When I finally received my first $50 earnings, that gave me more confidence and conviction, that yes, it is possible to earn online. Since then, I never looked back. I continued to learn as much as I can about internet and affiliate marketing.

Fast forward to today, I am now earning not lower than $1000 a month and all of it, because I did not give up. Hope my story becomes a source of encouragement for some people who are struggling out there. :) Thank you for reading my post.

Isadore Gregory, Aug 20, 2013 IP
    Helge Sverre likes this.
  2. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the share :)
    If you stick to something for a long enough time you eventually will see results.

Helge Sverre, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  3. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Helge Sverre, thank you for taking the time to read. You are right. I forgot whose famous line that was, that most people quit when they are very near victory!

Isadore Gregory, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  4. Maricar Wing

Maricar Wing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Isadore,
    Thanks for the inspiration that not giving up and keep on trying is the only way to go.
    I spent five years of trying before I found the success that I was looking for!
    The more you learn you better you will become.

Maricar Wing, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  5. Luke_Z

Luke_Z Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Isadore, I find myself in the same position you were 3 years ago and reading about your story is a great dose of motivation for me!

Thanks a lot!

Luke_Z, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  6. tobalsan

tobalsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At last, a success story that doesn't sound too good to be true and thus way "closer" to the newcomer, which in term reinforce its power of motivation. Thanks for sharing that.
    You pointed out two important things people starting this business should keep in mind: don't expect earning even only 3 figures income within the first day, or even the first months, and above all, don't give up.

tobalsan, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  7. no_comment

no_comment Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's very inspiring. i hope you can increase your earning month to month. Wish i can do that also.

no_comment, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  8. tobalsan

tobalsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, "your success story" with watermarked micro screenshots.

tobalsan, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  9. jakeJF

jakeJF Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice success story. Hopefully i will soon be able to tell a success story myself :)

jakeJF, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  10. Susan Velez

Susan Velez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great job...yeah I have realized that it just takes persistence and dedication to finally make an income online.

Susan Velez, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  11. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great stuff man. Sticking with it for 3 year is tough. I have only been serious for about 7 months.

Dionne Taylor, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  12. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey good for you! Really happy that you are doing well now! Continue to explore the endless possibilities of online earnings my fellow guru! But what's next for you?

Earning even more money? Or have you decided on doing something else? Or enjoy what money can buy you in life~

For me it was helping people. From the ground up. I mean, i provide them with the materials and teach them how to use it, but traffic they have to do themselves man. traffic generation is something everyone must learn and do themselves.

Howard Lim, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  13. adamx8

adamx8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Little dissappointed. I thought you were going to actually share a story on how you did it. What did you do? Would love to read about what you did, how you were successful and what details led you to actually make money.

adamx8, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  14. Hurki

Hurki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you fell down, just get up and move on :)

Hurki, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  15. Luke_Z

Luke_Z Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, some insights on how you achieved it would be much appreciated :)

Luke_Z, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  16. Ryver

Ryver Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Focusing on one thing, and one thing only is where people usually falls. It is especially true when you have no idea what are you doing. And that makes it very difficult to continue doing the same thing each days with no results. Best bet is to get a mentor, or follow a proven blueprint where others have succeeded as well.

Ryver, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  17. happywilly

happywilly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing buddy. Well done and keep on keepin' on!

happywilly, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  18. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on never giving up on yourself and now earning a decent income each month :)

May i ask how what is your method your using to obtain this?

mkcookin, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  19. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:

Howard, thank you for your response. I'm sure you'll go a long way with providing information to people. That is how it should be. I have learned in an internet marketing course that providing free but valuable information is one of the best ways for you to build trust to your subscribers and eventually they would want to do something for you, which is to buy your products for example, or sign up for a mentoring program, if you are offering one.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  20. Alex jones

Alex jones Member

Best Answers:
    I think we all should be sharing our success stories and it will be useful to briefly explain it as well.

Alex jones, Sep 3, 2013 IP