1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Instagram website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Peeblo, Nov 29, 2012.

I started this website early morning today, and have made about 5 sales so far. But i need a quick review.

I'm sure some people look at it and think SCAM! but it's an honest site and we do as we say.

any ideas on how i could turn more of my traffic into clients?

thank you.

Peeblo, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  2. osalem

osalem Peon

Best Answers:
    looks like one of those scam websites, and I'll tell you why;

Click here for the screenshots.

I took a screenshot of the parts of the webpage that might might a user 'uneasy'.

First off, you do not have a professional logo, just some text on-top of the instagram logo (possible legal issues in the future)
    [​IMG]

The graphics in the banner are not very professional either, remember you are telling the user what your company does, not shouting it in their faces
    BTW you should definitely get rid of the line/gradients in the middle of letters. Make a more professional template.

[​IMG]

Have a look at the homepage of my website (click here) so you can know what I mean by a 'quiet' layout, which will make your website look more professional.

And the un-styled text below the buy now button also looks pretty dodgy.
    I think the best thing for you to do is remake the graphics in Photoshop, and learn some CSS.

osalem, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  3. Bobby Jones

Bobby Jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how did you get 5 sales so fast

Bobby Jones, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  4. Nawshale

Nawshale Active Member

Best Answers:
    HI, Good Day.

the site looks okay to me however to prove you're not a scam, do you also provide refund? I mean some other sites do provide that service.
    Also, to improve traffic, you can try using videos or more links to social networking sites.

hope this helps anyhow

Nawshale, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  5. bossaddam

bossaddam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow, it's best site

bossaddam, Dec 7, 2012 IP