1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My hosting company has cut the price by more than half

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by prowess, Dec 6, 2005.

I was hesitant to do this, but I'm going to post it anyway. My hosting company has cut their price from 90$ a year to 50$ for two years. I pay the 90$ a year and I think it's a steal. I seriously can't say enough about them.

Basics:
    Linux Box
    100Gb transfer per month
    5 Gb storage
    supports mod rewrite
    my SQL installed
    FREE domain registration
    24/7 tech support
    ...and as far as I can tell, the robot traffic is not counted in the monthly total, but I can't confirm this.

Now here is the thing that everyone might be upset about...I'm going to post the affiliate link.

Check it out here

If you detest me or this post, you can go to startlogic.com and check it out for yourself. If you do get the service, please use the link. I will be buying a couple of these in the next day or so with some of the domain names I've been thinking about using.

If you would like to see a site on the server, my sites:

www.prowessamplifiers.com
    &
    www.debriyn.com (ugly as hell, so laughing is encouraged)

are hosted there, you can check download speeds and whatnot too. (300-400Kb for me)

Again, I realize how web hosting stuff is often seen as spam, but I really think this is a great deal. I will try to answer any other questions asked.

prowess, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  2. prowess

prowess Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I should clarify that this is only good for domain transfers....This means you need to register with godaddy and move it over to them...still a great deal.

prowess, Dec 6, 2005 IP