1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My homepage not ranking for generic term while a random subpage is!

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by verdun200, Aug 6, 2015.

Hello there,

I have created a new website (www.institut-katharos.com) jan 2015 that I opened to SERP bots since approximatively 3 months. I read here and there that you needed to wait 3-6 months before seing SEO results.

Here is my issue: my HomePage (HP) is not ranking well, not even in the top100 results for the generic term ("argent colloidal"), whereas a random subpage of my website is ranked page 6 for the same term (http://www.institut-katharos.com/#!ouvrages-argent-colloidal/czlo).

I've been through the webmaster tools and it seems there is an issue: the bot seems to have some trouble to read my HP by not seing any words. I took a quick Youtube video to illustrate it (left box is how the bot sees it, right box is how an internet user sees it):

Though, when I look how Google sees my HP, all the content seems to be crawled (wix uses AJAX technology, showing to bots different pages):
    http://www.institut-katharos.com/?_escaped_fragment_=

Would any of you guys know what could explain that strange behaviour?

Other useful info:
    - I am using WIX
    - I created around 200 pages of unique content
    - did some backlinking on social networks, blogs and forums

Thanks in advance for your help!

verdun200, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  2. verdun200

verdun200 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bump

verdun200, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  3. Paul Jones

Paul Jones Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't shout at me for being really obvious but the display text isn't in an image is it?

Paul Jones, Sep 12, 2016 IP