1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Gripes With MSN adCenter

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by natekapi, Jan 20, 2007.

I don't really like Microsoft so maybe I'm biased but I don't think so.

AdCenter isn't the worst thing ever and it's not the best thing ever, but there are some thing that really piss me off about it which you would think they would have learned from AdWords!

First off, the fact that ads aren't approved instantly sucks! I *HATE* the manual approval process.

Second, WTF is up with them approving your stuff and then 2 days later you get an email about a keyword that was disapproved? Then 2 days later you get ANOTHER email about more keywords being disapproved. Then a week later ANOTHER email! WTF!!!!! And here's the best part....I have the hardest time figuring out which keywords were disabled! I honestly don't know how to see which keywords were disabled. I think I have to go to my ad's or something and look there.

If your disabling my keywords, why don't you make it EASY to see which ones were disabled and possibly reenable them or soemthing. Something like what AdWords has would be great.

AdCenters keyword management interface sucks too. It's DOPE that they let you import like 8000+ keywords into an order, but it sucks that the list of keywords is like 80 pages, with only 100 keywords a page! Oh, and it's great that when I'm usign the keyword management tool and hit the back button in Firefox I get sent back to the AdCenter login page!! ARGH!!!!!

I get so frustrated using (or trying to use) AdCenter sometimes which is what just happened a few minutes ago, inspiring this post.

And do you think Microsoft will ever listen to suggestions like these and improve their service? I highly doubt it. Listening to what their customers want is not something Microsoft is good at.

natekapi, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  2. toddo14

toddo14 Banned

Best Answers:
    Adcenter definitely has some downfalls but you still get some decent traffic and its def cheaper than AdWords for clicks.

toddo14, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  3. any2you

any2you Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think adcenter is the best PPC for me about ROI but approve process, keyword management, user interface is not the best. What do you think?

any2you, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  4. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    When you edit the keywords the campaign goes through the review process again thats why you keep getting emails.

jabb, Jan 23, 2007 IP