1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Goal: Make 1 Sale Per Day.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by seotube, Feb 15, 2013.

1. coreyman

coreyman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

1 Sale a day might be seen as a small achievable goal by most, but that is actually a very high number of sales for just starting out. I've never made any money with affiliate marketing much less PPC so how you would even start making more than 1 sale per month is beyond me. I would start out with an even smaller goal of like 5 sales per month.

coreyman, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    Lynn C likes this.
  2. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I recently read a great post on another forum that talked about scheduling extra time for tasks and then getting them done with left over time...then, if you end early you feel even better.

For instance, Order new Franklin Cover planner pages. I think it will take 20 minutes, but I schedule 1 hour.

Write article for Fiverr. I think it will take 30 minutes, but I schedule 1.4 hours.

Strangely, this seems to help me not over-schedule and really prioritize.

I know this is not specifically applicable to the post that started this thread, but goals and scheduling seem to go together.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  3. coreyman

Best Answers:

Well how do you manage the rest of your day when you get done early and have other projects? Do you make a new schedule?

4. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am new to trying this, but you have a list of additional projects that are not time critical. For instance, I am working on 2 new eBooks. When I finish something early, I can take an hour and open up one of those to work on, or start a scheduled task early.

What this does is allow for the times when a task goes badly.

For instance, my oil change at Goodyear is taking 4 hours instead of the 2 I originally allotted. Fortunately I brought my laptop. : )

Rocky

P.S. This is my first day trying this.

Lynn C, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  5. coreyman

Best Answers:

Jesus christ 4 hours!?!?! I do that myself in 15 minutes! :) I'm not too sure about this scheduling method but I will keep it in mind.

6. Shane1234

Shane1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree wholeheartedly! This is the key to anything your trying to achieve in life, small steps!

Shane1234, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    Lynn C likes this.
  7. suidmach

suidmach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is easy to think big and want to make $100,000 a year, but it doesn't happen overnight. You will hear several random success stories of people making a ton of money in a short amount of time, but this is not normal. To make a lot of money, you must take a lot of time working towards making money. Set small, attainable goals, and work towards achieving those goals. Take it one step at a time and eventually you will achieve your goals.

suidmach, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  8. waynemoney

waynemoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very good advice I hope most take it. I have tried all forms of marketing on the web and the best one for long term success is to build a quality site with quality content. Once you are found it will grow fast do to its unique content. I have never gotten any results from spun content only good results come from unique content.

waynemoney, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  9. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Awesome goal to begin with!
    1...2...3.. Sales a day. Start with 1, and proceed to making 2 sales per day once you completed your first step. But don't change your goal fast. Stick with 1 sale per day a couple of days, maybe a week or two. And if you still are getting a minimum of 1 sale per day after this period, jump to the next step and make it 2 sales/day. This will give you confidence and you'll be satisfied for now.

I would say that MOST people who starts doing business on the Internet, whether it's affiliate, Fiverr or whatever.. They set their goals to high or doesn't even set goals to achieve. And MOST of them succeed with one thing, and one thing only.. Success of failure.

Keep up the good work, and stick to your plan!

Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  10. AKraly

AKraly Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's funny, when I first started with internet marketing - literally first started and had NO idea of the earning potential - my goal was just to build a website that sold products at a good price that were in high demand. I thought if I did that right, the sales would come, and then I would know how much I could really earn... and you know what happened? I made more then I ever could have imagined!

Having income goals is a great tool but remember to also set goals of building a great product or service that is in demand. If you do that you WILL make money. :)

AKraly, Mar 26, 2013 IP