1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My first payout from EPN and service done by clifford

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by digiguy, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotwicked

hotwicked Peon

Best Answers:
    They ban because they believe the "low quality traffic" is bad traffic. They suspect something is going on and take action by closing the suspected account. Normally if there is nothing wrong with the leads then they will still pay accordingly, but if you have everything reversed and are NOT going to get paid then it's clear that ebay believe the leads were fraudulent.

hotwicked, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  2. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Looks like you're the greedy one, not Ebay.

You got what you deserved.

webwork, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  3. JonD6996

JonD6996 Member

Best Answers:
    They may be for life but it is mighty easy to open a new account or 6 and keep on trucking.

JonD6996, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  4. tccpg288

tccpg288 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If anyone gets paid in June please let me know, according to the letter eBay sent me I will still be paid for my May earnings even though my account was suspended. Post earnings for June if paid.

tccpg288, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  5. hotwicked

hotwicked Peon

Best Answers:
    So you lost your account too due to Cliffords system? Wow this many people saying they lost their accounts due to his low quality system and yet he is advertising for a new "system" that is goading people to pay $2500.

I suppose you blame EPN and not Clifford for it?

hotwicked, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  6. JonD6996

JonD6996 Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately the problem with low quality of leads is certainly not reserved for Cliffords service. On the epn forums there have been numerous posts with affiliates complaining about the low quality lead ban. Once of which a rep from ebay addressed in the post that the issue that caused his account to be terminated was because of the type of website his site was before he bought the domain and put a BANS store on it.

On the BuildaNicheStore.com forums this same issue has come up dozens of times. Plain and simple, if ebay determines they are not making enough profit off of your traffic then you are banned.

JonD6996, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  7. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you really think that ebay does'nt think you will do that???

they can track ip login patterns and match against location and history patterns, cross check email ip etc - you WILL be wating your time.

mcjp6, Jun 9, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.