1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My First Ad Information

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Hassan186, Aug 19, 2015.

Hi,

I am new to Digitalpoint.com.I want to advertise on digital point."Override Bid Per Area" is not clear to me.When i put nothing in this field then chance of my ad being the top banner spot is zero.Please clear it to me.
    I was given the option of daily budget which i set to $5.
    I have heard that for banner ads $25 is rate per 1000 impressions on digital point forum.Is it true.During the Ad creation process i did not come across such information.I thought if i set daily budget to 5 my Ad will run for 5 days and then stopped automatically.
    Please guide the procedure.
    I want to run my Banner Ad on daily $5 budget for total of $25 budget for 1000 impression.Can i do this?

Hassan186, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The per area bid override allows you to change your default bid for that area. You have a default bid for the ad itself, and then you are able to override that on a per area basis.

As far as actual cost goes, it's a bidding system so it totally varies based on the area. Some areas run ads fro $1/CPM and some areas with more advertisers seeking to place ads in that area have higher bids since advertisers are bidding for the space.

digitalpoint, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  3. Hassan186

Hassan186 Member

Best Answers:
    So does that mean minimum bid is $1 per impression or per 1000 impressions.What i have to do in order to approve my Ad and put it in running conditions.My daily budget is $5 and where to put the maximum budget like after $25 consumption Ad should stop automatically.How i will come to know that my Ad is approved and will run now.

Hassan186, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Minimum bid is $1 CPM (1,000 impressions).

To make your ad run, you would need to add funds to your account. For example, if you fund your account with $25 and you set a daily spent limit of $5, the system will run $5 worth of ads each day until your funds are used up (5 days).

digitalpoint, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  5. Hassan186

Hassan186 Member

Best Answers:
    If i want to run my Ad at specific timings not all the day then should i disable it when i don't want to run it and make it enable when i want it to run?

Hassan186, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sure, you can do that... disabling and enabling manually works in realtime, so...

digitalpoint, Aug 20, 2015 IP