1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My FB page doesn't show how many people liked it

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Katarina93, Oct 21, 2016.

Hello!
    I have fb page and this morning I noticed that there is no number of how many people liked it. I mean, when someone visite my fb page, they can't see how many people liked it. I can't see that too. I would like to change that so anyone can see it. This problem started this morning and I don't know what to do. I would really appreciate your help, I'm new in this. Thank you!

Katarina93, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  2. Ericblanc

Ericblanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People can control who can see what they've liked on Facebook. This means that Page admins won't be able to see a full list of people who've liked their Page. We can see new likes, but this number usually doesn't reflect our total like count since people can choose to share things differently.

• Page managers never have access to an individual's non-public personal data in Page Insights.
    • Page Insights gives Page managers a number of aggregate metrics, including the number of people who like their Page, how many people see a post and how many people clicked the post.
    • These metrics are created by logging and aggregating people's activities related to the Page. The kind of activities logged include seeing a post from a Page, clicking a post or liking or commenting on the post.
    • Facebook's data retention policies require that the information collected for Page Insights is kept by Facebook, not Page managers. The data use policy also restricts how the logs are used.
    • We take a number of measures to make sure that these aggregated metrics remain non-identifiable. For example, demographics insights are only provided once a required number of people are part of that demographic. Page Insights are also only available to Pages once a minimum number of people like the Page.
    • Facebook doesn't use any data for Page Insights from people who don't have a Facebook account or who are logged out.

Ericblanc, Oct 23, 2016 IP
  3. James Colwell

James Colwell Banned

Best Answers:
    you need to change privacy setting for only me to everyone so your friend can see.

James Colwell, Oct 23, 2016 IP
  4. Rafee Ibne Azad

Rafee Ibne Azad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    u cant see i think u r ban

Rafee Ibne Azad, Oct 24, 2016 IP